TEN

White Christmas

Ship: Johnten
Prompt: White Christmas- Michael Buble/ Bing Crosby
Word count: 1048

Ten sat, watching the way the rain drizzled down the window, the darkness outside allowing the raindrops to reflect the light from inside. His finger traced the path down the window as he watched the way they raced each other. He tugged at the blanket he had wrapped around him, pulling it closer to his body, trapping in the small amount of warmth that he was radiating. He let out a sigh as his eyes focused on his reflection in the window. His hair stood up in several directions, floofs of black poofing up in random places.

As he sat, his mind wandered. His head dropped against the window and his eyes fell closed, his mind entering an entire world or its own...

"Hey, what are you doing?" Ten asked, waddling, flopping himself onto the taller boy who was sprawled out on his bed, head buried in his work. Johnny turned over to see the younger boy, wrapped up in a long coat, hat, scarf and even mittens.

"Just getting some work done." He sighed before smiling at how adorable his boyfriend looked, drowned in his winter wear. "What- are- you - wearing?" he asked, sitting up and tugging down the top of the scarf that had risen up to just under his nose.

"Its sn- its snowing" Ten smiled, the first part muffled by the scarf before Johnny had removed the fabric.

"I see" Johnny smiled, seeing the way his cheeks were glowing red due to either the heat or the cold, he wasn't sure which. "Aaand you were planning on doing... What, exactly?" He asked, despite already being able to tell his obvious intentions.

"I wanna play---" the younger pouted, jumping up and down, pulling on Johnny's hands.

"I would baby, but- I have work to do" Johnny teased, pulling his hands free and turning away from the smaller boy.

"Noooooo... Johnny, please" Ten cried out, frowning in a pout as he climbed on top of the older boy. Johnny groaned as he felt the weight of his angry boyfriend appear on his back.

"I can't--" Johnny laughed, flipping over so he was on top of the younger instead. When he looked down, he couldn't help but laugh. The pout his boyfriend had, the way his brows were furrowed and his arms were crossed over his chest. It was one of the most adorable things he had ever seen. "You know what-" Johnny started, making his boyfriend relax slightly, "I think, maybe, I can wrap up what i was doing" He smiled, bending down and kissing Ten's head as the boy cheered.

A few minutes later and Ten was dragging Johnny out of the house, the pair now wrapped up in their warmest clothes. Ten giggled as he dragged the older boy into the white street, looking up at the dancing flakes making their way down to join the ones that had already piled up. He stuck his tongue out, catching a snowflake right on the tip.

"Hey, do you hear that?" Johnny asked with a smile. Ten went silent for a second before jumping up and down in excitement.

"Bells! Bells! Bells!" Ten smiled, quickly taking the older boys hand again and dragging him down the street. Johnny laughed as the younger dragged him, following the jingling sound that got increasingly louder.

Eventually, they reached a van. It was decorated with fairy lights and was playing Christmas music. There was a large sticker on either side of the truck with a logo.

"Christmas...snacks...aaaaand...treats!" Ten read, turning his head to follow the flow of the writing.

"Want something?" Johnny offered, nodding in its direction. Excitedly, Ten nodded his head, allowing Johnny to take the lead toward the truck. "What do you want?" He asked, watching as the younger boy pointed at the churro and a hot chocolate. Smiling at the childish actions of the younger, Johnny ordered their snacks. As the man handed the food over, he rang a bell with a smile. When Johnny turned around, food in hand, he saw the way Ten stood, adoring the way the bell sounded.

Johnny smiled as Ten munched down on his food, slowly winding down from his excited day. They were halfway home when he pulled on the olders sleeve, asking for a piggy-back. Happily, Johnny lifted him onto his back, noticing the way the younger boy yawned from time to time. This day had really been a lot for him. Ten had been so busy with school work and now that he had finished he was able to enjoy his first Christmas with his boyfriend. Despite dating for over a year already, they hadn't been in the same country until this year when both their families miraculously decided to move to South Korea. It was a bit odd how close the timing was. But all either of them cared about was being able to spend more time together.

As they walked home, Ten slowly nodded off, his cold nose pressed against Johnny's neck. His eyes slowly drew closed as Johnny's soft chatter lulled him to sleep.

"Hey, sorry for waking you. You looked so uncomfortable sat on the window" Johnny softly spoke, Ten still wrapped up in his blanket, held in Johnny's arms as he walked to the bedroom.

"It's okay," Ten sighed, snuggling up into the boy, "When did you get home?" Ten asked quietly.

"Oh, only a few minutes ago. You seemed happy in your sleep. What were you dreaming?" Johnny asked with a curious smile.

"I was dreaming of a white Christmas," He smiled, "Just like the ones i used to know," he continued. "Do you think it will snow this year? Its been so miserable." Ten sighed with a pout.

"I think, that maybe it will. I hope this Christmas is merry, bright and white. But with you here...well, it's unlikely, isn't it?" He smiled kiddingly. The upset look Ten gave him made him smile softly. "I'm kidding baby, They are especially, merry and bright with you around. Let's just keep our fingers crossed that this one is white" He laughed softly, pulling the younger boy into his chest as they nestled under the covers of their bed.

Little did they know, that all their dreams would come true...

----------

Hey...

I really should stop publishing right before the day ends : )

What is your favourite Christmas song??

Mine is possibly Mistletoe by Justin Beiber just because it keeps getting stuck in my head Thanks to MarkHyuck's cover

Thank you so much for reading and being so patient with me. Love you all so much.