A Choice?

"What??!!" cried Aggro "Yesterday night Skywing kissed Winger on the cheek!!" cried Summer. She was very sad. "Now he'll never love me!" cried Summer "Poor you, girl" said Aggro trying to reassure Summer. They both cried for a few minutes. Suddenly, Winger bursted out of the front door. He saw Summer cry. "Summer! Are you ok?""You should tell him your feelings" whispered Aggro to Summer and Winger did not hear. "Summer! Why are you crying?""Aggro, not on purpose, burned my leg!". Aggro understood that Summer was not ready to tell her feelings. So she quickly burned Summer's leg. Winger told Aggro to back off of it and wrapped it in his cold wings. "You should bandage that up" he said. Then after, he quickly removed his wings and blushed. "I'll go get bandages" he said with a reassuring smile before he left the sleep cave. "You were saying?" said Aggro "I clearly saw him turn red. I'll go fetch you some fish". Winger came back after Aggro left the cave with bandages. He told Summer to lift her leg and bandaged it up. He petted Summer's head for a few moments before quickly removing his paw and blushing. Aggro came after Winger left with fish and gave it to Summer. "He bandaged up my arm and petted my head before quickly removing it and I clearly saw him blush!" Summer said happily "I think he is hesitating between you and Skywing, girl!" affirmed Aggro "It's also kind of his choice of love, you gotta tell him your feelings or he may choose Skywing!""I'm not ready for that yet""Then he may choose Skywing, you really have to tell him, girl!". Summer hesitated. She loved Winger a lot but she was going to have to tell him one day or the other. She had to be ready.

-l l l l l-

Winger and Skywing were playing on the grass. "Could you excuse me for a bit?" asked Winger "Sure" answered Skywing. Winger went to see Cutter. He was playing volley rock with Burple. "Can I talk to you in private?" Winger asked "Burple! I'll be back!" yelled Cutter. Then the two dragons stepped away from the others. "Wassup?" asked Cutter "I have a problem" began Winger "I know Summer likes me a lot but it is also Skywing's case""Where are you going with that?" questioned the Relentless Razorwing "I'm saying I might have to choose between those two" answered Winger. Cutter looked stun. "Who do you like the most?""I think I like Summer the most" answered Winger "Then you should choose her!" exclaimed Cutter