Confessed Truth

Summer, Skywing and Winger had played their game of volley rock until it got late and ate supper. They decided to sleep near the firepit and grill marshmellows this night. Summer had decided that tonight was the night she would confess her love to Winger. She would have to wait for the perfect opportunity to confess everything. Winger went to fetch branches to put the marshmellows on. Everyone ate marshmellows. Skywing anounced that this would be her last night here since her parents probably missed her. Summer asked Winger if she and he could speak in private. He agreed and they stepped faraway from the firepit. "What's up Summer?" Winger asked "Oh boy, here goes nothing" started Summer "Winger... I... I love you". Winger turned bright red. Did Summer really liked him as much as he loved her? "Huh?""I can just go now""No Summer wait!" he said "I like you the same way""R-Really?" said Summer, suprised "If you love me, then why do you seem attracted to Skywing? And why did she kiss you last night?"Winger turned bright red again. "First of all, Skywing is my childhood friend. We liked to play and do races when we were younger. I like her as a friend but I am not attracted to her!" confessed Winger "And why did she kiss you last night?" reasked Summer "She decided to do it!" exclaimed Winger "I didn't know she would do that! But I'd rather spend the rest of my life with you, Summer!""You really love me as much as I love you?!""Yes Summer! Sincerly I do!". Summer, very happy, hugged Winger, who, to respond, wrapped his wings around her. Winger approched his lips towards Summer and she copied his movements, ending up in a kiss in the moonlight. Leyla, who had been listening and looking at them, went to get everyone. That's why Summer felt down she tought. They opened the sleep cave's door just a bit and everybody saw. Aggro snuggled her head up against Cutter, who blushed a bit. Summer and Winger stayed like that for a few moments, before Winger realized what he was doing and quickly pulled back and both of them turned bright. Everyone that was watching from the sleep cave went back to sleep. They went back to the firepit. "It's getting late we should get some sleep" said Winger "Agreed" said Skywing and Summer. They all went to sleep. The next morning, Skywing woke up before everyone and left the roost. When Summer and Winger woke up, Skywing wasn't here anymore. Winger saw her flying far away. Summer went to fetch some fish for both of them and ate.

-l l l l l-

Leyla woke up and yawned. She went outside and saw Summer and Winger eating fish. "Where's Skywing?" asked Leyla "She went back to her nest because she tought her parents missed her" answered Winger "It's cold  outside this morning" said Summer while shivering. Winger snuggled up against Summer and wrapped his wing around her. "Better?" he asked "Better" she confirmed. Leyla saw them and was happy for both of them. Everybody woke up and got out of the sleep cave. They all saw Winger and Summer and smiled. Then they went to the fish barrel to eat.

THE END
(How the hell did we reach 200 reads? Thank you so much!)