Entrance Exams (Ch.1)

Hello pure ones. This is my second story. I currently have another book in the making. Here are some keys you will need. Just the usual.

"Speaking"
'Thinking'
*Whispering*

Thats it. Lets get it going ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person-U.A. Exams

'Wow. I know I always dreamed of being here, but now that im here im not sure if im dreaming. I'll be the greatest hero there was!' Izuku stepped towards the school.

'Or I could just die.' Izuku thought as he made contact with the ground. Izuku grunted when he made impact with the ground. Some kids that saw him started to laugh. Izuku sighed as he stood up and brushed himself off.

Katsuki had watched the whole thing happen as he was about to enter as well. When he walked by he pushed Izuku to the side and spoke.

"Get out of the way you damn deku!" Izuku moved out of the way stuttering apologies to him. This made the others look down on him even more than before. Everyone kept on with themselves and Izuku entered after Katsuki.

(Time skip to second part of exam)

Izuku felt weird standing alone around everyone. They already looked down on him from when he tripped, and it was even worse when that blue haired boy called him out.

Izuku was waiting for the time to start and he looked around. Looking around he saw the same blue haired boy, a brunette with a shoulder length bob cut, a blonde haired guy that seemed to sparkle, a purple haired rocker girl, and a black haired boy with a manly look. (Props to you if you know who it is)

Suddenly the alarms blared and Present Mic spoke.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! IN A REAL FIGHT THERE IS NO COUNTDOWN!" With this everyone sprang into action with Izuku falling behind everyone. By the time Izuku entered people were destroying robots left and right. He was in even more distraught when he heard people listing their scores.

Out of nowhere a robot came up to Izuku. He froze and mentally and physically prepared himself to fight it. When it was about to attack a giant beam came from the sparkly blonde haired boy.

"Salut! Merci pour les points!" With that said he continued on. Izuku was worried now. He had no points at all and the time was almost up. He wished he knew how to use his newly acquired quirk. Suddenly the ground started shaking and he heard shouting. He saw people running away from the humongous zero pointer. He kept staring at the zero pointer when he heard someone shout in pain. Looking near the foot of the zero pointer, he saw the purple haired rocker girl stuck underneath some rubble.

'No ones saving her. Everyone's ignoring her! I've got to do something to help or she will be crushed!' Izuku felt something surge through him, and suddenly he was in the face of the zero pointer. The words naturally came to him as he reeled his fist back.

"DEEEETROOIT SMAAAASHHH!" When his fist made contact with the zero pointer's head, it caved in and started to fall backwards. Everyone stared in shock as this happened. It was a unique display of power they didn't expect from such a weak looking boy. A million thoughts ran through Izuku's head, but the one that screamed the loudest was...

'HOW AM I GONNA LAND!' He thought of releasing another punch when he was near the ground so it would slow him down. When he was bout to punch,  the brown bob cut girl jumped off a piece of rubble and used her quirk on him. She released him when he was safely on the ground. When she was done with him she went over to the purple haired girl and used her quirk to help lift the rubble.

Izuku was crawling desperately looking for a single point. He was stopped by U.A.'s nurse, Recovery Girl. She kissed him on the head and he passed out while his injuries healed very quickly. The purple haired girl watched her savior and heard his last words.

"I need at least one point."

(Time skip to Izuku waking up)

Izuku sat up in the bed he was in. He realized he was in a room foreign to him. That was when Recovery Girl came up to him.

"Your in U.A.'s medical room. Your free to go. Your injuries are all healed up." Recovery Girl told him while he thanked her for her help. When he got home his mother was berating him with questions about what took him so long to get home.

"Im fine mom. I was just running a little late."

"Alright Izuku. Dinner will be ready soon. Please take a shower. You smell like sweat and dirt." Izuku did as he was told and soon it was time for bed.

A week later and Izuku hadn't heard from U.A. or Allmight. He was beginning to worry he didn't get in, and that Allmight was dissapointed. He was staring at his food while his mother watched him with worry.

"Izuku! Why are you staring at your fish like that." Izuku looked up at his mother quickly.

"Sorry mom. I was just thing about the exams. I don't think I will get in. There were so many good people at the exams." Izuku's mother reassured him that he would get in.

"What about that girl you saved during the exam. Surely they can't turn down someone who saves others. You'll be fine Izuku." Inko said while they continued to eat their dinner. When Izuku was in his room he heard his mothers voice down the hall coming towards his room.

"Izuku! Izuku! Izuku! It's here! The letter from U.A.!" His mom came through his door and handed him the letter.

"Let me know how it goes Izuku." She said as she exited and closed his door. Izuku nervously sat at his desk and opened the letter. A metal disk flopped onto his desk and a hologram Allmight shot up.

"Is it recording yet? It is? Hello young Midoriya! This is why I couldn't get back to you all week. I've got to speed it up? Alright. Young Midoriya, you passed the written exam with a near perfect score. Sadly, you didn't get a single point during the combat exam. But why would U.A. turn away someone who would risk their life to save others." The hologram changed to show footage of the purple haired girl that he saved. She was speaking to someone that was revealed to be Present Mic.

"Hello listener! What do you need!"

"Do you know that one green haired plain looking boy that saved me from the zero pointer. I was wondering if he is going to pass. Someone like him who saves others shouldn't be turned away. I assume he had no points because I heard he mumbling about getting at least one point before he passed out. If possible, could I give him some of my points."

"Don't worry little listener! Im sure he will be fine! He did quite good!" The screen turned back to Allmight.

"That's right Midoriya. There is more to this exam than just beating up robots! The true purpose of this test was to test how heroic people could be. So we added in a secret scoring system! Hero points! You Izuku, passed with flying colors. You placed 7th overall. Welcome Izuku, to your academia!" With this the hologram died out.

Izuku was stunned.He passed? He passed! He had to tell his mom the great news. He exited his room and told his mother. She congratulated him. He would be starting school the next week, and he would be in class 1-A. With all this news Izuku was excited and relieved. Izuku went to sleep woth thoughts of how his time at U.A. will be.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

I'll be trying to update twice a week. Im working on another book so this updates will vary sometimes. I plan on finishing this book unlike many others I have not.

Peace ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~