Realization Arc (Ch.4)

Hello there pure people. This Arc is about Jirou and Momo's past and how they met. This is optional to read so you can skip if you want. It just fills in on their past with each other. Lets get started.
Keys:
"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Whispering*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2nd Grade Playground ??? Elementary

Today was like every other day. The kids were playing with each other and having fun. But two girls were not. These two were Kyoka Jirou, and Momo Yaoyorozu. Jirou sat in the school sandbox alone. She didn't have any friends. The other kids thought she was weird.

On a bench sat Momo reading a book. Momo loved reading and learning new things. She didn't like the other kids. They were only friendly towards her when they wanted something. They only liked her money she had from her family.

Ironically, the bench was close to the sand box. That was when Momo noticed Jirou sitting alone. She wondered why she wasn't playing with the others. So she got up and walked towards her.

"Hey? Why aren't you playing with the others?" Jirou looked up to see the girl that asked her. She saw a black haired girl with a nice dress on standing above her. She was the new girl in her class.

"I don't like the others. They are meanies." Jirou said to Momo.

"I don't like them either. Im Momo Yaoyorozu. Would you please play with me."

"Im Kyoka Jirou. Yes lets build a sand castle." They started to play together. Eventually their parents came to get them. When the parents saw their kids playing, they started to speak with each other. They exchanged numbers and they would play everyday. If one was bullied the other would fight off the bullies. Momo started to mature faster which made things easier.

Eventually they reached their first year of junior high. It was surprising that Momo's parents would let her stay in public school. They were rich afterall, and they could afford private school. Junior high was when this went wrong for Momo. This was when girls and boys were gaining an interest in each other. Jirou was one of them. She especially like dumb or nerdy guys.

Momo wasn't like the others. She wasn't felling anything towards the other boys. Even if she were to like a guy, she loves intelligence.  If she were to ever be interested in a guy, they would have to be really smart. This was the year Momo had a realization. She wasn't into a lot of guys. She was more interested in the girls. Especially our rocker girl.

It always hurt to hear her talk about crushes. To know that Jirou would probably never notice her. She would get her to realise sooner or later. Were all guessing later on this. Momo couldn't seem to get the words out. She didn't want to ruin their friendship like that. So she kept to herself. At least she would always see her face and be able to speak to her. Until that Izuku boy came along.