one hundred and one: virgin police

"are you still a virgin, _____?" garcia asked you while the two of you walked into the bau conference room. you furrowed your brows as you looked at her.

"what made you think about any of this?"

she shrugged. "i had kevin over last night, and i was just wondering. did the guy from high school, ugh, what's his name? oh! did marco take it? or did pete from science club in college take it? or what about david? the guy from the pasta store? or did reid-?" she said as you cleared your throat on the last one, looking up at her shyly.

"reid took your virginity?" she asked. "but when? you guys have been dating for six years."

"i was, i think, around twenty six."

"you were almost thirty and you hadn't been-?"

you shook your head, cutting her off. "nope. i wanted to wait for the right person and i mean, who are you? the virginity police or something?" you asked as she chuckled.

"no, i'm just curious to know who took it. the guy from your science club took mine so that's why i was wondering."

"oh my god, garcia! pete took your virginity? prisoner pete?"

"he went to prison?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

"yes! he had a possession of drugs charge," you explained, sighing a little bit. "you know, if anything, you could've at least had danny take your virginity away. i mean, he and danielle weren't even together anymore and he was cute."

"who was cute?" reid asked as you looked over at him while he walked into the room.

"you," you said shyly, feeling him press a kiss to the side of your head.

"was it danny again? you brought him up a few weeks and told me all about him, garcia, and danielle- what?"

"you told him!" she asked as you laughed.

"he's my boyfriend, i tell him pretty much anything, garcia," you responded. "including about virginity stealings considering he took mine."

he smiled to himself, pulling you closer to him as he pressed another kiss to the side of your head.

"that i did," he said. "and i'm more in love with you because of it. it really brought us closer together."

"in more ways than one," garcia said as you laughed, hitting her in the side.

"shut up, you virginity police," you replied, smiling over at her as reid continued to hold onto you with a smile on his lips.