Loud.

"Y/n, let's ditch school tomorrow." Chaeyoung said catching me by surprise.

     "No" I raised an eyebrow.

     "Seriously?" Chaeyoung groaned.

     "Yes seriously, it's not a good idea." You stood your ground.

You raised your hand, and walked downstairs to get a water bottle. You picked up a water bottle for Chaeyoung. You ran back upstairs, and saw Chaeyoung messaging someone.

     "Who is it?" you asked shutting the door behind you.

     "Why the fuck do you care" she snapped at you, which made you flinch. You walked over to Chaeyoung, and she got up walking towards your door.

     "I'm g-gonna go home y/n" She said with her voice cracking.

     "What why?" you got up. I decided to snatch her phone. I know it's kinda bitchy to do, but I was worried. You took her phone, and read through the messages.

You read through the messages, and looked up at Chaeyoung who was looking away

You read through the messages, and looked up at Chaeyoung who was looking away. You dropped her phone, and hugged her. I felt Chaeyoung trying to break away from the embrace, but I still held on.

     "Stop resisting" I whispered. I lead her to my bed, and sat her down.

......

Chaeyoung had fallen asleep, I very much did not. I was for some reason thinking about my old best friend. I miss you.

......

     "Y/n, you know I love you right?" She whispered.

I looked at her turning my head to the side.

     "Do you really?" I responded.

She nodded pushing you up against the wall kissing your neck. As the image being depicted began to fade you woke up groaning. 

     "Y-y/n your h-hand..." Chaeyoung whispered. You quickly sat up pulling your hand out from under Chaeyoungs shirt.

     "I didn't mean to- I was thinkin-" Chaeyoung turned to me cutting me off midway "Thinking? Thinking about what?" She asked surprised. You stared at her, and began to turn red. She didn't notice you blushing anyway due to the fact that it was still dark. Her skins soft. Your phone rang a few minutes after all that had happened.

     "Can you pass me my phone please..." you groaned. Chaeyoung nodded handing over your phone. You answered the call.

     "Hello, is this y/n l/n?" a man asked.

     "Uh yes this is y/n, who's asking?" you cleared your throat.

     "This is the Norway police department, and I'm so sorry but your father he..." The officer went quiet.

     "He what?" you exclaimed, and noticed Chaeyoung slightly jump.