Chapter 1

I jumped up and shot my eyes open. Everything is dark. I can't remember a single thing or see anything. Suddenly the lights turn red with a loud buzz then green, and then everything went dark again. It stayed like the for a few seconds before light peeked up above me.

I see people start to completely surround me and they are all just staring. My breathing started feeling heavy. Why cant I remember my name?

"No way."

"They wouldn't send a girl up here."

"They made a mistake."

"Is she hot?"

"She's gonna be a slopper no doubt."

"Alright every mine slim it, now." A foreign voice shouts.

A few moments later a boy jumped into the box with me. He has dark brown hair and chestnut eyes. "You alright?" I assume he's asking because of the scared expression on my face. I shook my head no.

"I'm Thomas, you're going to be okay, you're safe here. Come on." He held his hand out for me to grab so I did. Once I got out of the box I saw it was all boys. Doing the most reasonable thing I could think of, I started running.

"Runner!"

"What a shank! Where's she gonna go?"

Soon they're voices died down and it was silent. All I could hear is my heart beating in my own chest and my heavy breathing. I slowed down at an entrance. I stared up at the large opening in awe. What the hell is this place. I soon realized the wall ran around the whole field basically trapping us in.

I saw they were all walking to me one by one. I'm not planning on staying here so I run into the opening. I look back and see they are chasing me now.

"Come back!"

"No! No don't go in there!"

Ignoring their comments I continued running. There are so many turns and twists which are confusing me. I thought I'd be able to leave that place so easily, I was clearly wrong. I stopped running and sat on the cold concrete. I took a second to look at it all. Vines ran up the grey walls. It was so abstract and odd. How am I supposed to get out of here.

I'm gonna die.

I should've stayed with them?

God what is happening, I cant even remember my name, let alone what I'm doing here.

Around fifteen minutes pass and I hear footsteps. I immediately stand up and start to panic. Two boys walk around the corner. One of them I recognize, he's the one who helped me out of the box. Thomas I think his name was. He seemed so familiar but then again I can't remember anything so why would it matter.

"What the shuck is wrong with you, do you have a death wish?" The boy with black hair spoke.

"Alright Minho take it easy, just be glad we didn't lose her." Thomas said. Minho rolled his eyes and stomped towards me. I took a few steps back when he got near to me. "Look we aren't gonna hurt you, but we have to take you back."

"Okay." Is all I spoke. Minho and Thomas got on either side of me and grabbed my arms. We luckily weren't too far from the place I ran from.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"It's called the glade, and what you just ran into is the maze," Thomas turned his head to face me. "you're lucky you aren't dead." A shiver ran down my spine thinking of what could've happened if they didn't find me.

"Alby! What should we do with her?" Minho yelled. A man approached us who I assume is Alby.

"Put her in the slammer for tonight." They both nodded. They locked me in 'the slammer' and told me they'd be back for me in the morning.

I'm off to a great start.