Pets

Pets which I think suit each character (whether they're obtainable or not is a different story okay).

Amy: Bunny

Amy's such a bubbly and sweet character and I thought a bunny would suit her personality perfectly. They can be energetic, but also soft spoken, and don't like to be involved in any action, a bit like Amy.

Cleo: Hedgehog

I feel like a Hedgehog would suit Cleo, as they have similar characteristics. They're spiky on the outside, but actually more tame and loving on the inside, which is how Cleo acts around Jude.

Finn: Golden Retriever

Finn would have a pet that has a similar personality to him, which I think is a golden retriever; fun and super gentle. His parents probably got him a pet because they wanted him to learn responsibility, and he really wanted experience caring for animals, as he wants to be a vet in the future.

Heathcliff: Parakeet

Heath would want a unique pet that's colourful, and a parakeet is perfect. They're not large, but they definitely have presence. I think Heath would want to spend a lot of time with his pet, and Parakeets are pets which love attention.

Henry: Hamsters

I think that Henry would have a small, easy to manage pet. I don't think he's one to have a pet with a huge personality or presence, which is why I think a hamster is perfect for him. He'd have more than one though, as hamsters do get lonely and he understands that they need companionship.

Izzy: Guinea Pig

I think Izzy would like a small-ish pet, but one that's still large enough to hold. Guinea pigs are pretty chill in my opinion (my primary school used to have a few), which is perfect for her more laid back personality.

Jude: Siamese Cat

I can really see Jude with a cat, specifically a Siamese. I feel like it would provide a perfect amount of comfort for her, yet also want it's own space on occasion. Jude just really seems like the perfect person for a Siamese in my opinion.

Kenzie: Gerbil

Gerbils are fun pets, which can have huge personalities, which I think would suit Kenzie well. I don't see her with a huge pet, but I can definitely see her with a smallish pet that can live in a cage but is also very interactive.

Kingston: Fish

Hear me out. I think Kingston would have a huge fish tank in his basement with a range of different sized really colourful fish and pretty lighting, and they would be part of the background in his youtube videos. They make a great Aesthetic, and he would love the fish.

Lily: No Pet

I think that since Lily's mom is so strict, she wouldn't have the chance to get a pet. However, if she had the chance, she'd definitely want a cat of some sort.

Noah: Cat

I think that Noah would've rescued an old cat off the street, because he's such an understanding person. He's also mentioned to have a cat on the show. Thus, he wouldn't really know what breed the cat is, but he definitely would love the feline to pieces.

Ozzy: Guinea Pig

Like Izzy, I also think that Ozzy suits a guinea pig, as it's not too high maintenance, but also gives him a challenge. I think that the siblings would have a guinea pig each, but they'd share an enclosure together.

Piper: Black Lab

Piper and James would probably share a pet, as Piper's more responsible about taking care of a pet but James would want one too. Black labs are super friendly, and I think one would help Piper with her anxiety. Bonus points since Finn's golden is in love with her lab.

Richelle: Ball Python

Richelle would definitely have a unique pet. Her parents would be able to afford it, so she would probably choose a snake as she's not too into the super fluffy or cuddly pets. However, she'd probably pick an easier to manage snake, one of which are ball pythons.

Summer: Turtle

I think that Summer would have a pet that requires a lot of responsibility and care, and a turtle would be perfect for her. I don't really see her with a fluffy pet, despite her happy personality. I can see her having a more chill pet that she can just talk to whenever she wants.