𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Just a quick note before we delve back into the world of Layla and those seven perfect men.

I highly recommend for any new readers to this story, if you haven't read 'You Are Ours', to do so. Certain little inside jokes, and many other things won't make sense otherwise.

Regarding smut scenes - please be patient when it comes to certain scenes with each members, there will be a mixture of singular scenes, and group. I promise not one of the boys gets more affection/sexual scenes than any of the others. I love them all dearly and would not single any of one of them out.

I will be updating every Friday evening at around 19:45 (GMT) and once I've got enough written, it'll be twice a week updates.

- 2022 -

- 2022 -

I smiled as I looked down at my charm bracelet, clasping it back on my wrist after I had finished getting ready for the day ahead.

"Little?" I heard Joonie's voice from my bedroom since I was in my closet.

"In here baby" I breathed out, grabbing my heels.

He walked in and gave me that dimpled smile that I loved so much. I went over to him and put my finger in the dimple, and then pressed my lips against his. I drifted my hand through his white hair, that was brushed back slightly.

"Yoongi has made us breakfast" he breathed out after we parted.

I frowned, "I've got a meeting first thing when I get in the office"

He burrowed his eyebrows, "you didn't say that yesterday"

I pursed my lips, "with preparing for your next album I've got more meetings than usual. I'm sorry baby, I thought you guys would go in the same time like we all do together"

I could see by his expression, that he understood very quickly.

"Do you mind if we still eat it? Jungkookie is itching to start to eat, Jin made him promise to wait for you" he muttered quickly, giving me a little side smile.

I chuckled, "go ahead. I've got about ten minutes spare, until I need to go"

Joonie bent down to kiss my cheek quickly before turning around.

I felt sad about missing the breakfast with them all, and I felt even worse for telling a little lie, but it was for the best reason. It was our two year anniversary tomorrow, from the first official talk all of the boys had together without me, talking about their feelings for me and to decide to see how I felt about it, because they all thought that we shared things individually and together as a polyamorous relationship.