🖤Chapter One🖤

"I wish I could look at this every day.." I mumbled, continuing to look around at the sky. "It's too bad that-"

I was cut off when I slipped.. and started to fall.

The whole world moved in slow motion.

I felt...

Scared.

Yet..

Safe.

I didn't know what to do.

~~

"Am I really... that special to you?"

Chapter One.
The Rise.

Y/n's POV!

Killua's eyebrows furrowed and he pulled back.

"What are you talking about?" Tears started streaming down Killua's cheeks as he smiled and gazed into my eyes. "Of course you're special to me!"

"Well.. almost my entire life.. no one has cared for me."

"I spent hours in my room, being locked away by my parents."

"She doesn't deserve to come out. and when she does, I hope she's learned some manners as well as a bit of intelligence."

"I went days without food.."

"IF YOU'RE GOING TO ACT LIKE THAT THEN YOU CAN GO ANOTHER DAY WITHOUT DINNER!!" My father shouted, shoving me into my dark bedroom.

"And every time I got hurt, everyone would just tune me out and go on with their life.."

I cried out in pain as a rustly nail stabbed through my left arm. Everyone just ignored me, smiling and running around the backyard. They just continued playing with the dog, having a good time together.

"Leaving me behind.."

"So I have a hard time believing that you're any different.." I clenched my fists as the tears kept falling.

Killua placed a hand on my cheek and gave me a sad smile.

"Dumbass.. If I didn't care for you, would I have saved you back there? Would I have cheered you up every time you were down?"

Memories of the time I had a little cold overtook my corrupted thoughts.

I loved the way he lovingly hugged me that day, how he thought every little pouting noise and needy request I made was completely adorable, and how he blushed every time we made any physical contact.

"Would I have been by your side for an entire year, helping you with whatever you needed?"

"To me, it sounds like you're a lot more special to me than you think, N/n."

"So.. remember that I'll never leave you. No matter what."

I was then met with a feeling I hadn't felt in a very long time..

Epiphany.

I lightly gasped and looked into his eyes, my tears not falling anymore. A light blush met my cheeks.

My heart thumped as I looked into his bright blue eyes. They practically glowed in the dark.

It was at that moment that I realized...