Thirty-Two.

Tonks and my dad decided to get married right away, not to waste any time before I left with Harry and the others. It was fast, yes, but they were ready. They knew what they were doing. They got married at the Burrow in early July. It was a beautiful ceremony. Everyone they loved was there, except for Harry Potter, who was at his Aunt and Uncles until the end of the month. Since she is an only child, and her only cousins are Sirius (who is dead) and Draco Malfoy (who she’s never even met) Tonks had asked me to be the Maid of Honor, which I gladly accepted. I had never been anyone’s Maid of Honor before. It was very nice of her to ask me.

Mrs. Weasley made me a beautiful, navy blue Trumpet/Mermaid style dress with a square neckline and a  sweep train that was made of tulle with lace sequins on the bodice. I felt very grown up in it. Very grown up. I was 17 now I guess. People were for sure not going to have a hard time knowing that I was an important person at this wedding.

 People were for sure not going to have a hard time knowing that I was an important person at this wedding

Us girls got ready in Ginny’s room, which was so much fun. We started early and did each other’s make-up and hair. Once I had finished with my make-up, I helped the others get ready. My hairstyle went from long, big romantic looking curls to me having the barrette holding the left side back behind my ear.

When it got closer and closer for us to walk down the aisle, it was just me and Tonks in the room. Tonks was getting nervous, but in a good way. She wasn’t nervous about marrying my dad, but more like her tripping down the aisle on her way down. She’s clumsy like that.

They sent Fred to come get us, apparently they were the ones in charge of showing everyone to their seats for the occasion. “Hello ladies,” says Fred, flashing his best smile.

“Is it time already?” I ask, smiling back at the twins.

“We are ready for you to come into the living room,” announces Fred.

“Great,” I say, standing up from my spot on Ginny’s bed and looking right at Tonks, giving her a smile, “Let’s go watch you marry my dad.”

I walked down first, by myself, and I saw my dad is standing with his best man, Mr. Weasley himself, and my dad smiles the entire time. Mad-Eye, the officiant, was standing in the middle, so I took my spot leaving enough room for Tonks.

Then Tonks and her dad Ted Tonks, walk down the aisle. She didn’t trip, thank Merlin, and she was smiling the entire time. The ceremony was short and to the point, because we really just wanted to celebrate. I was happy for them both, because they both seemed so happy.

After the ceremony was over, the tent we were under turned into a party spot. There were now tables to go with all of the chairs, and food was brought out for us to enjoy. It was a small wedding, not very many guests, but it was still a very nice wedding to say the least.

After the wedding I took my apparition test and I passed. Harry wasn’t there, even though we told him that we would be able to get him there, but he says he prefers to fly anyway so he didn’t care.

The next monumental thing that happened was that some members of the Order went to retrieve Harry. They were preparing for an ambush of Death Eaters, maybe even Voldemort himself. So Mad-Eye Moody came up with the idea to have six of them use Polyjuice Potion to turn into Harry. They will each have a rider and they will all go to a safe house. I sat back at the Burrow waiting with Ginny.

Fred and George were part of the few that were turning into Harry tonight, George and my dad were actually riding together. Tonks was riding with Ron, and my mum was staying at the Burrow with me while we waited for the others to arrive. Ginny and I were both very worried for what her siblings and my dad and step-mum were going to be running into. We sat at the table tapping our fingers on the kitchen table.

"They should all be back by now," says Ginny. She sounded very worried. I was trying not to think about it, but she was right. They should be back by now. 

"You're right," I agree, "They should all be back by now."

Then we heard the sound of a crash. We both got up to investigate. It was Harry and Hagrid. Harry and Hagrid were supposed to be third to arrive, and they were here first. It made me nervous.

"Harry!" Ginny exclaims and the two of them hug.

I hugged Harry next, saying, "I'm so glad you made it okay."

"Thanks," he says as we hug and then I let him go.