01

You sat there, on the cold concrete floor tugging and holding onto a golden necklace for dear life as one of the doctors try to rip it away

The doctor finally get the necklace with a final tug and you're pushed back and land hard on your back as the doctor walks away.
They close the door leaving the room in complete darkness as you run up to the door banging on it screaming and shouting for them to come back but it only comes out as dry screams without any words. You finally give up and your hands fall to you sides as you fall down to you knees curling yourself up into a ball hugging yourself for warmth as the coldness finally hits you.

You wanted to leave this place, go outside. But you didn't even know if it was safe there. You had never ever been outside this cell unless the testing room. Or as you called it punishment room. You did everything in your power not to go in there but it was still hopeless. That necklace was the only thing connected to the outside, it had a beautiful picture in it. A woman with curly shoulder length hair, it was coal black and her eyes were a dark ruby pink, in her lap sat a young child, she looked oddly much like you but smaller.

Rage started filling you and you started to tug and drag on the chain connected to you left ankle. Suddenly a wave of strength flowed through you and you ripped the chain in half making a few cracks in the wall. Your muzzle broke in millions of pieces and your hair was flowing everywhere as it was windy but it wasn't. The door opened and a doctor was standing there. He dropped his clipboard and ran. Forgetting to close the door you took your chance and ran after him.

You didn't even know you could run this fast. It was like something took over you and you clawed his back. You saw more doctors but with black vests and some kind of black thing in their hands. They started shooting things out of the black things which you got to know was called a gun. They shot you twice in the leg, once in your chest and four times in you arms, but it healed within seconds. You sprinted to the doctors in a speed that looked like you teleported and almost ripped them apart, leaving them to slowly bleed out. You felt blood splatter on your face but you just dried it off with your hand making it just smudge more.

You you ran around the building doing the same thing to the doctors who tried to stop you leaving blood splatter everywhere. Finally you came to a stop, you were in a dead end. You heard doctors and other voices coming closer so you started panicking.
An idea came to your mind and you kicked the wall with all you power. It busted open in a second making a huge crash. You jumped out off the hole in the wall and started falling down the building.

You landed with a smash in the snow and started running at top speed. You were jumping over bushes, from tree to tree and even over cliffs. You ran and ran not caring to look behind you to see if they were still behind you. You didn't stop until you tripped and fell face down into the snow. You stayed unmoving for a minute or two before jumping us gasping for air. You looked up and saw something you thought you'd never ever would be able to see.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The night sky