02

"GET BACK HERE! THEIF!" you heard the man yell as you ran down the city's road

"GET BACK HERE! THEIF!" you heard the man yell as you ran down the city's road. It was mid day, and you were kind of stupid but still! You needed food! So you stole from a stand with much delicious fried food. Anyways you were running away from the guy that had seen you steal, which was the guy selling the food. You weren't exactly in adult form, but you were wearing a black kind of jacket that reached almost all the way down to your feet and you had the hood on hiding your face. You always stuffed your humongous locks of black and orange hair inside of your hood so no one could see your face plus you had a bamboo muzzle so you wouldn't attack any poor innocent civilians, So you looked very suspicious.

So now you were basically running for your life not to be caught by these "heroes" that roamed the street. Suddenly someone jumped in front of you, he had a yellow big jacket and he was kind of round. "Gotcha" you turned around fast and jumped up on one of the stands and further up onto the roofs. "Dammit!" You heard him yell. You had long form now dropped the food and you were running on all fours ( like a feral animal-) and did literal flips in the sky sometimes as you jumped form roof to to stands, but you still couldn't shake him off your trail. * why is he so stubborn!* maybe it was because you were kind of causing havoc amongst the stands, but you weren't hurting anybody. At least you didn't think so!? You jumped from a high roof, to almost everyone's panic, but soon caught on one of the lines with small flags decorating the whole city, it was slowing your fall until you accidentally let go. You felt as you fell from the building which was a good few meters up in the sky, and then down into a stand unfortunately to you filled with decorative stones and glass. You felt it cut your skin and you hit your head pretty hard on the stone ground as you fell. You felt blood trickling down your head and oozing out of your nose, mouth and other scrapes, you were pretty sure that you had glass shard in your stomach. But somehow the hood of your jacket still stayed on.

You felt yourself being picked up and sounds, loud sound but everything was a blur. You saw red and blue lights