Prologue (Part 4)

Hisashi took Izuku out to their old, rusty car. After his son was strapped into his car seat, he was about to get into the driver's seat and head out when the blonde lady he ran into came over to him.

"Hey. I don't think I caught your name."

"Hisashi Midoriya," he replied, sticking out his hand.

She shook it with her own. "Mitsuki Bakugou. Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. What was your kid's name again?"

"Katsuki."

"Y'know, you two could be twins of it weren't for the age gap."

Mitsuki laughed. "Yeah, he takes after me quite a lot. I feel a little bad for my husband; the only thing Katsuki got from him is his Y chromosome."

Hisashi laughed. "Well, that's kind of a big feature, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is. Besides, I don't think he cares all that much about that sort of thing."

"Yeah, at first you'd think it would be important, but after you see them you realize it really doesn't matter."

"Is Izuku an only child?"

Hisashi nodded.

Mitsuki grinned mischievously. "You plan on changing that any time soon?"

Hisashi shook his head. "I'm a widower."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea."

"Don't worry about it."

"Well... If you ever need a babysitter, hit me up."

"Sure thing. Here's my business card, not because I think you'd be interested in my company's services but because it has my phone number on it."

She grinned, taking the card from him. "Understood. I'll see you around."

"You too. Have a wonderful day."

Waving, he opened the door and got into the driver's seat. Looking behind him, he saw that while he was talking with Mitsuki, Izuku had fallen fast asleep - he must have been tired from all that lego building, he thought with a smile as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Izuku had made a friend today, and apparently so had he.