~Chapter 1~ meeting Bailey

My life was going great. Keyword: WAS. I have the bestest friend I could ask for, Katy, and an amazing boyfriend, Daniel. Everything was perfect. We would all spend all our time together, doing whatever fuckshit there was to do during the pandemic.

Daniel got a new job as an assistant at a high law firm, me and Katy worked together at a small family-owned restaurant, plus my other job working for my mom's childhood best friend. I couldn't ask for anything else.

One night, Daniel was telling me about a new friend he made at work. Her name was Natalie. At first I was "meh" about her, until one night she asked to hang out with all three of us and bring her GIRLFRIEND, Macy. After I found out she was lesbian I like "hell yeah, I want a gay girl best friend". So all 5 of hung out and I started feeling and thinking ways that I knew I shouldn't.

"Fuck she's hot" I kept saying to myself. "Like reeeeeeeally fucking hot." I started swooning over her after only a day of knowing her. I've always thought girls were attractive though, I am bi, but her? Oh my god, I don't even know where to start with her.

One night when Katy was hanging out with a couple of her other friends, Natalie got my snap chat and started texting me.

"KATY OH MY GOD SHE ADDED ME WHAT DO I DO?!" I texted her.

"Just fuck her." She said. I love her. She knows when i want something, I go for it. I texted Natalie back and she said she also thought I was hot.

FUCK

About a week later, it was just Daniel, Natalie, Macy, and me. We were playing hide and seek, and fucking shocker, I was on Natalies team, because SHE wanted me to.

We get in her car and start driving one way as Macy and Daniel drive the other. She starts talking to me.

"You really fucking hot." She said. I gulp. I'm scared. I mean, I'll still fuck her but like.... Daniel and Macy.

"Thank you," I laughed. "I've always thought you were really pretty too." She parked in the middle of a field, turned off all her lights and looked over at me and smiled. Her smile, oh my god her fucking smile.

"Stop Bailey you have a boyfriend" I told myself. But it was too late. Before I knew, her lips are touching mine. FUCK!

I texted Katy:
"SHE FUCKING KISSED ME!"
"Well.... did you kiss her back?"
"Of course I did, I'm not dumb."
"YES! MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING A GIRLFRIEND!!"
"Lmao calm down, it was just a kiss."
"JUST A KISS MY ASS!"
"Shhhh... we can't let Daniel find out."
"Well no shit. And it's not like I'm going to tell him."
"I know but still. I don't know what it means."
"Sweetie she likes you. If she breaks up with Macy for you, I will literally shit myself."

This made me laugh.

"What's so funny?" Natalie asked.

"Nothing, I'm just talking to Katy." I said, acting like we weren't just talking about her.

"Okay, also just so you know, no one can know about this. You and I need to keep this between us. You can't even tell Katy because I don't really know her and I don't want Daniel nor Macy find out in anyway."