~Chapter 3~

I wake up and look at the clock above Katy's TV.

*5:34am*

"KATY" I yell. She jumps awake.

"What the fuck Bailey? It's barely 5:30 in the fucking morning go back to bed." She groaned as she rolled over and feel back asleep.

This bitch.

I get out of my bed and jump onto her as I'm laughing. Maybe I'm still a little high from last night.

"Bailey I swear to god." She starts to laugh too.

"Aye good morning Kan-." she looked over at me and gave me a side eye.

"Don't even finish your sentence because I know exactly what you're going to say." I laughed. "Shut the fuck up." She said sarcastically. I smiled.

This is why she's my best friend.

"Well since we're awake," she said as she stretched. "How was last night with Natalie?" I start smiling and tell her everything as we walked downstairs to make coffee and chocolate chip pancakes.

"I swear to god Bailey, if you become a lesbian I'm literally going to be so happy. I don't know why but I'm going to. As soon as you guys start dating, I'm going to buy so much gay pride shit my room is going to look like a unicorn greened out."

I fucking love her humor and support.

"Everything just feels like a dream, Katy. I don't know what to do." I started thinking about Daniel and Macy and how unfair it would be for them.

"I say go for it. She seems to really like you, and I know it's only been a few days but the way she talks to you and obviously acts around you, is pretty intense. Get that pussy girl." We started cracking up.

"But what about them?" I asked her.

"What about them?" She started running the sick with water as we got ready to do the dishes. "If they really love you guys, they'd want you to be happy with who you want. They'll hurt at first, obviously, but they'll get over it because they know you guys like each other."

I get a notification and see her name on my screen. I open the snap.

"I love you."

What. The. Fuck.