~Chapter 2~

Well fuck. I already told Katy, but I trust her with my life. And I know for a fact she's not going to tell anyone.

"Don't worry I won't tell her." I laughed.

She reaches in the back and pulls out a little ziplock bag and reaches for the glove box.

"Can you grab that lighter Thats right there?" She goes to point at it, and her hand brushes my thigh, giving me goosebumps all the way down my body.

Fuck she's hot.

I grab the lighter and hand it to her as she pulls a joint out of the bag. "Want a hit?" She asked.

Fuck she's perfect.

"Uh duh?" I said, as I grabbed the lighter and the joint.

As we finished smoking the joint, she pulls out another. I'm already high off my ass, but I'm not going to deny free weed. We started laughing and she puts her hand on my thigh.

Goosebumps. Everywhere.

I put my hand on hers and she interlocks her fingers with mine.

*Not me screaming internally*

We made eye contact and she kissed me again. This time, a little more intimate. As we see headlights we stop. Macy and Daniel just drove past us. But they didn't see us. Her black car blends in with the night sky, even though it's only 5pm. Fuck you winter.

We started laughing again then she suddenly stops.

"You're so pretty." She said as her smile fills my stomach with butterflies.

Fuck, I'm falling for her. And really fucking fast.

*again, not me internally screaming*

Daniel isn't even on my mind anymore. I forgot we were even playing a game.

I smile at her. "You have pretty eyes."

And at that moment I knew that hide and seek wasn't the only game we were playing.