Chapter 1

A/N pls don't get mad at me I'm all to new to the world of writing so if this is bad pls let me know.

Y/n, your mom calls as you race down the stairs to grab a quick breakfast and get in the car. "Your going to be late like always sweetheart if you don't hurry" your mom says as you run past her into the kitchen. "Yeah mom I know that, that's why I'm running" you reply. "Well your dad is waiting for you in the car and good luck honey, make me proud" your mom screams as you race out of the door but not before you hear her say "Don't let him get to you". Well that was weird you thought to yourself as you open the car door to find your dad looking at his watch, knowing if you didn't hurry you were going to miss the train. As you hop in your dad drives off and soon you are at the train station to head to Hogwarts. As you get ready to say goodbye to your father he whispers in your ear " Your a riddle be strong" just as he backs away you run off with a smile knowing exactly what he meant.

As you made your way to your compartment you ran into someone who you really hadn't wanted to even associate with your year at Hogwarts. "Well,well its a newbie at best" said the boy. As you look you meet eyes that you have meet before. It was Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, "What now Draco" you said as he looked you in the eyes not quite sure of how you know his name. "So the little first years know who Malfoy is good, they know what will happen when you get on the bad side of Draco Malfoy" he said still unsure of how you know him. As you continue to admire his facial expressions you realize he doesn't remember who you are because of how much you've changed. You went for y/c/h to long black hair with purple highlights, you now wear blue-grey contacts, your body has more curves and a skinnier waist and you changed your style. "So may I recall when I said I was a first year...Mr.Malfoy?" you question knowing he was wrong. "Maybe because you would know to call me Malfoy and not Draco you little mudblood."he remarks with a stern and agitated tone in his voice. " Well how about I tell Mr.Riddle to have a talk with Mr.Malfoy and we can make a change because I don't think my father THEO RIDDLE would agree so much on that." you reply putting a emphasis on you fathers name. For a quick second Draco looks taken back a then mention of your father but then gets back his composure as he looks you up and down realizing you are the Y/N Riddle. You watch as Draco's eyes wander down your sides down to wear your skirt cuts off until you cough to catch his attention. "My eyes are up here Malfoy no in between my legs." you smirk as you catch him staring. "How am I supposed to know a little slut like you didn't want me to look at you if you were dressed like that." he says as he smirks as your smirk starts to fade away.

Draco Malfoy (POV)

As she told me her name I couldn't actually believe it. Just a few months earlier she was skinny with small breast and a small ass but now her body is yelling for mines to be against it. I just want to- I get cut of by her cough and saying something smart but as I, The Draco Malfoy know I will say something back. "How am I supposed to know a little slut like you didn't want me to look at you if you were dressed like that." I had to say something or she would think I was weak. After walking away from Y/n I decided to go sit with Crabbe and Goyle but as usual they were already ready to kiss my ass and treat me like a king which I didn't mind at all. Just as I thought I couldn't get enough of Y/n Riddle I saw her walk through the compartment door and head straight toward Pansy. I for sure though it would be a fight but Riddle only hugged Parkinson, after the hug I watched Riddles full lips move as she talked and her skirt etch up her thighs as she adjusted herself in her seat....why did she have to wear that it makes me so angry but....why?

Y/N (POV)

As I talked to Pansy I realized that didn't was staring at me so I decided to give him what he wants. As I stood to leave I turned my back to him and bent over to hug Pansy one more time but this time not saving my skirt from etching up and as I bent over I knew he had saw my lace green underwear that have the word "BADASS" written on the back. With no hesitation I walked out of their compartment completely satisfied but knowing Malfoy there was no way he wasn't going to make the situation unknown and he was going to get his revenge but how.

Draco Malfoy (POV)

Dammit. Why the hell would she do that, not only did I hate the fact that I like the view but I hated what she made happen. As I watched Pansy for some reason flirt with Blaise and Crabbe and Goyle argue over who I like best there was no one who could solve this but her.

Y/N (POV)
As I watched him grab his bags, I decided why not tease a little more. He was just about to the door to exit the train when I asked Crabbe if my ass looked good I my skirt and of course he answered "Yes" as I watched Draco hit Crabbe in the back of the head for looking he glared at me.

- 1 hour later

It was the time everyone was waiting for....what house was Y/N Riddle going to get sorted into. As I walked up to the hat it places it self onto my head.

Sorting Hat
-ambitious
-very cunning
-shrewd
Hmmmm..... SLYTHERIN

Draco (POV)
I watched as the old sorting hat put her in Slytherins, which most of us knew would happen. As she walked over to sit with us everyone cheered. Even Crabbe and Goyle until I hit them both but Crabbe a little harder because I was still irritated that he dare look at Y/N ass.

Y/N (POV)
I watched him secretly as he would sometimes seem to admit my tits. The as soon as it started it ended dinner was over and the first day of classes would start tomorrow and oh how interesting will it be.

A/N
Pls let me know what you think about it if there are somethings wrong or there should be something different please let me know💚