Chapter 1

Since people are not reading tags properly, adding my Ao3 tags below. Please read before proceeding. If you're not comfortable with any of this, stop reading this fic and choose something else to read.

 If you're not comfortable with any of this, stop reading this fic and choose something else to read

4th Dec, Friday

4th Dec, Friday

Jungkook hated his life.

Hated everything about his entire fucking self and everything about this shitty club.

Okay. That was exaggerated.

There was nothing shitty about this club. In fact, Euphoria was one of the high-end clubs in Itaewon, Seoul. The music was good for the people in a good mood and the bartender who took Friday shifts was the best. He made the best drinks. Jungkook was yet to learn his name, but when did that ever matter.

Not that Jungkook was here a lot on weekdays. But he came here mostly on Friday nights with his hyungs and knew the bartender. Jungkook sipped his bone-dry martini, grimacing as it burned his throat. Soon the burn was replaced with familiar warmth.

"Go home after this drink or wait for us," his hyung had said before leaving him at the bar. "I mean it, Kookie. Only one and not more than that."

It wasn't new. They hit the club occasionally. He was a light-weight, so his hyung never let him drink anything heavy. If he was in a good mood, he'd dance with his hyungs and then go home, calling it a night.

Tonight was different. He needed this. Needed to wallow in self-pity and wash down his shame.

It was one of those days he questioned the reason for his existence, which was almost every single day. At twenty-three, one would think Jungkook had everything he wanted. In a way, he did. He had a decent job, in fact, his dream job as a programmer in a number one company in Seoul apart from other freelance gigs. He owned a decent apartment in the heart of Seoul. He had two best friends he hung out with.

Jungkook was often labeled as perfect boyfriend material. He was tall and handsome with an adorable smile and a warm personality according to his hyungs. To be honest, Jungkook was blessed in the looks department. He made heads turn.