chapter 2

Not my art ⚠️
rape☹
Izuku pov

As I'm running as fast as I can away from afo but then i run into afo so i run the other way but i see dabi then i feel a cloth on my mouth and i start to doze off....... When i wake i feel chains on my ankles and wrists then i realize im only in my boxers then i hear the door open and see overhaul with a pill bottle in hand walk over to me and say "hello izuku i see you have woke up...and i thought you should know your dad sold you to me" as i hear those words come out i become wide eyed and start to tear up then i feel overhaul wipe my tear and say "oh my dear izuku your going to be fun to mess with" so i say "w-w-what do you mean?!" then he says "just take this" so i do out of habit then he leaves and i try to sleep but as im almost passed out overhaul comes in with his shirt off and i hear him say "so it looks like the pills are kicking in" with a smirk on his face but just then i realize im sweating, blushing, and very hard so my eyes go wide as i see overhaul take a coller, leash, and a vibrator out of a closet so i start panicking when he starts to put the coller on me then je pulls a remote out of his pants pockets and says "that is a shock coller.....if you try to escape then ill turn it on" so i stop struggling but im still sweaty then overhaul takes the chains of of me and takes off my boxers and Pits rope all over my body then takes off his own pants and boxers and says "bend over" so i do but then without warning he puts his very hard member in my butt and i scream "ahhhh!" and just then i see dabi walk in and say "hey i want some too!" and he comes over to me and takes his boxers off and dose something unbarable.......he sticks his member in my butt with overhauls this go's on everyday for 1 month but one day they sold me to an experimentation group but this one was worse.....

Omg srry this took so long to post i got lazy and lost motivation 😬😬