🍂METANOIA🍂

METANOIA
Zandrie Zyrex Sandoval

Written by Bloodygracey
Genre: Romance|Drama|

Zandrie Zyrex Sandoval is a simple scholar student but an adonis and a chic magnet who is given the opportunity to study at an elite university because of his unpredictable intelligence. He was ordered to tutor Allyssha Shane Hershey Villacortex, a child of one of the wealthiest people in Asia. His father is a perfectionist; he wanted his daughter to be the best of everything, but Allysha wanted to be natural; she didn't feel like studying and became a bookworm. Every session they shared, they found belongingness, and they fell in love.

They love each other so much that no one can separate them, but when Mr. Villacortex learns about their relationship, he uses money and manipulates power to eagerly end their love story. They were forcefully separated, and metanoia occurred to them-a way of changing their minds, hearts and souls.

Is there a chance that the two of them will be united again? Is there any moment for them to be free? Or they will let obstacles hinder them.

⛓DISCLAIMER⛓

⛓DISCLAIMER⛓

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either a product of the authors imagination or are used fictitiously to, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

This book is not perfect as you think, so kindly excuse the grammaticals and typographical errors that you might encounter upon reading this. I'm still learning and growing.

⚠CONTENT WARNING⚠

Please be inform that this story contains sensitive contents, mature themes and strong use of language that are not suitable for young readers.

Do not repost my work or claim
it as yours without my permission.

✘ Do not Copy or Steal my work.

⚠ Plagiarism is a crime people ⚠

Copyright 2023 by Bloodygracey