・𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜・

So uh... Someone wanted another chapter- 😭😭😭 idk why.. But here u go I guess

Heaven.
Little red was in heaven as the wolf thrusted faster and faster into him; Making his screams of pleasure so loud that even Jesus could hear, and I assure you he was not happy with this.
Lewd slapping noises and stuttered cursed filled the air as Mr wolf pounded into little red almost at a God like speed, And God wasn't happy with it either. Little red whimpered and shook with each praise the wolf had whispered into his ear. He was so close to coming since his prostate was being hit almost mercilessly.
"Haaaah~♥ It's s-so good I just
m-might start doing t-the renegade Mr. Wolfy~"
The dominant male glared at him and bent down for a long and erotic kiss.
"My, my, I guess I'm not fast enough am I? You're still able to form complete sentences and that gets on my nerves"
Little red whimpered as the wolf switched their positions so that he was riding the unbelievably tall male.
"... GahH!! ~ if yo-u.g-go any fa--aster..
People.. Wiilll.. Know~ th-at..AHH~♥"
Mr. Wolf  grasped onto the boy's hips tightly and thrusted so fast that the younger male couldn't take it any longer.
"C-cu..mmin-gGg..AhHhhhnn!~"
Little red's cheeks were dusted a dark red as he came, only seeing streams of white and the trees around him.

So....they fucked for 3 hours straight-
(Or should I say 3 hours gay)
And when little red got to his grandma's house limping with cum dripping down his leg, not to mention really high and drunk; his grandma glared at him and kicked him out of the house.

Moral of the story, don't have sex with a human/wolf when you're on your way to your grandma's house or she will kick you out..

(I'm probably gonna be regretting my life choice for the next 5 hours so feel grateful that I wrote this instead of finishing my homework)

Kay bye 🐸

-Author senpai