Part 2

*this is me your favorite writer "if i am your fav" chris, how are you all beautiful people today? Well I'm fine, I'm still tired even though I got off of school for winter break... I'm moving in a bit. We just sold our house today... I will get more indepth in my other book so we can talk more about it but anyways this story is based on me and my friends. I will say a warning: there are some abusive topics in this. I hope you all like this chapter because i'm tired and want to do something other than sleep.. So here's the next chapter!*

Amy's pov:

I got to school early today so i wouldn't have to see my friend. I know why is she your friend if she beats you everyday? Well because.... I actually don't have an answer for that. Her name is Megan, she is really nice but she will joke about hitting me and I laugh too... i shouldn't but if i don't she will stare at me then laugh.. I cry on the inside when she hits me, one time it was when i was in the gym lockers and she kicked me and i kicked her back then she kicked me harder than what she already had before.

I sat at my seat and stared at the board. I was in civics class for the first block with a teacher I barely knew because I didn't pay attention. I heard some annoying kids in the back laughing about something. I listened to what they were talking about, "bro, one of the students has a mom that got robbed" "who? Whose parent got robbed?" "I don't know man, all I know is that a kid's parent got robbed because they were in a sketchy alley" "I wouldn't even go in an alley In general they are always sketchy" I heard another conversation from the other side with the girls.

"Have you heard, they have a new vans color in store!" "i just painted my new ones they look so good, have a look" *sorry i don't really know what girls do anymore because i don't even hang out with visco girls or any popular girls sorry but i'm a nerd for stuff and a weeb* i ignored the girls because i like stuff that's not girly to them, my best friend is a girl her name is elizabeth.

Ugh i have to listen to this dumb teacher, i raised my hand to go to the bathroom. *inserts lenny face* I totally skipped class to go to the roof. Yes i know my school has a roof wow so cool! So i ran up to the roof and sat there for the rest of the block, teachers here a dumb as hell. To be honest they don't even care if you skip, if i stayed here for the whole day of school they wouldn't even send a search party. I stayed there until lunch because I had my phone with me in my backpack.

I played some minecraft and roblox to pass the time or do gacha edits.I went down to get some lunch, as usual there is sarah. She walked up and poured milk on me as usual, I didn't even get my food yet. But this time she looked pissed and didn't laugh at me.

I looked up to see a little girl by me crying and noticed it was a girl from my math class. I think her name was gilah? She also had milk on her. I got up and grabbed her arm and took her to the bathroom so I could clean her up. I came prepared with extra clothes because today was gym and i didnt want to change back into my clothes.

She looked at me with watery eyes and I asked if she was ok, she told me she was fine and I started to get some paper towels. It took us more then ten minutes because I was scared to hurt her and she was scared because I was helping her clean up. I took off my shirt, and I replaced it with another shirt from my PE class. She waited for me to finish so she could look, i told her it was ok for her to skip class so i could make sure she was ok after all the milk that was on her. She nodded in response.

I took her hand and led her to the roof so we could talk, I left her there and told her I would come right back after I snagged a couple bags of chips. I came back a minute later to see her laying on one of the benches watching the sky. She looked so peaceful, even though my clothes would never fit her she still looked as if she was a supermodel with big clothes. I walked over and sat down next to her.

I asked what kind of chips she wanted because I grabbed all of them. She smiled at me and said takis would be fine, I asked her why Sarah poured milk on her. She replied with "i walked over to the line so i could get a cookie, i asked her to move a little bit and she pushed me out of the line and grabbed the closest thing near her and it was a milk container and poured it on me" "wow that was one scary story" i said with a smirk on my face she laughed a little and smiled at the sky.

This is from your writer i hope this was good and i hope you all are doing ok and i love you all! (。・ω・。) from your writer that still needs sleep like aizawa from mha chris

this is the edit she did: 

# of words 1000

new record peeps!