important note

Update: 14 January 2022

Thank you for choosing this story! I want to say at the beginning that this is the first fanfic I completed. It's not my favorite despite the positive comments and sweet feedback I've received from readers.

I do recommend reading this book as I don't think it's entirely bad. It isn't really that much of a slowburn and honestly Draco is a little too soft for my liking. He's toxic in the beginning, but it turns soft too quick. If you prefer soft Draco then this could be for you. I also would love for those who read and have read this book to check out my new book that I'm currently working on called Causality

Causality is a slowburn book and the plot is also so much better. I have a lot planned for that book, so after you complete this, please consider adding Causality to your reading lists! It's already uploaded on my page and I'm really happy with it so far. It's not a Draco fic, but a Fred Weasley fic. It's from Year 1-Year 8 + after graduation. Updates will vary because I'm a college student. Once that's complete at some point I have ideas for a post-war fic with Draco.

Causality is much better than this one, I might even use some ideas from this book honestly (the Tudor Cottage). Evergreen Mist was really just a project I rushed through and I'm really trying to take my time with this new one.

Thank you again for clicking this story and adding it to your reading lists. I appreciate it immensely and I appreciate your feedback! I hope you enjoy this story and my other story to your lists as well, thank you all for the outstanding support and love. I appreciate it so, so much.

Much love, be good and kind.
- A