Happy Beginnings

The date was December 14th 2006, it was early in the morning when Lilith felt something wet go down her leg. She began to panic as she new she had gone into labor. She expecting this for almost a month. Lilith calls out for someone and winces.

Kiki rushes in and sees the state she's in "we should get you to the medical wing of the palace." She says doing what she can to help the woman who was in discomfort.

As they moved towards the medical wing a guard sees what's happening and rushes over to help Lilith get to where she needed to go. After many breaks and cries from Lilith they get to the medical wing. The staff get her to a bed and checks to see if she's dilated. 

~time skip cause I'm not writing the labor process~

Silence, that's all everyone heard. The newborn didn't cry or scream, she was silent. This worried Lilith a little, she looked at the calm child and put her in her arms smiling softly. The little baby looked at her mom in curiosity before yawning and soon going to sleep. Lilith smiles and holds the tiny girl in her arms.

"Ma'am do you have a name for her yet." A nurse asks smiling softly 

"Cassandra, her dad picked it before he disappeared." She says a hint of sadness in her voice.

Kiki comes over and gets on a chair and looks at the sleeping newborn, "Cassandra Clawthorne. Fitting name. I'll tell the Emperor that you'll need some time away from duties." She says leaving  the room.

Lilith tears up and caresses Cassandras little pale cheek and kisses her forehead "I'll keep you safe in this horrid world." She says softly before yawning.

A nurse comes up and takes the sleeping baby away so Lilith can sleep, she lays the baby in a little crib not to far from Lilith.

With the new addition, people all over the Isles were excited about Cassandra. Someone else was unhappy, but for another reason Lilith never told her she was going to be an Aunt.