Chapter 27

5 years ago

"Hello Hello... Mic testing 1,2,3!!! Hello"

"Can you just shut the fuck up, Xiao Zhan! You're making my ears bleed! " Cheng yelled.

"Ha haaa... Okay okay... "
Zhan said, tapping on the microphone again to make sure that it's working properly.

"You have been doing this all day long. Can you please keep that aside and make your ass work a bit?" Cheng rolled his eyes looking at his brother flash him an angelic smile.

"That can be done later. The most important thing is the micropho--- "

"Are you announcing it to the world? He isn't deaf so he can hear you speak even without it! "

"Aiyaa, A-Cheng... Just let me rest today at the least. You know how important this day is to me and for--- "

"That doesn't mean you can play around! Look at me wasting my sweat and tears for you!"

"Haa haa! You're the best, A-Cheng! " Zhan said giving his brother a thumbs up.

"Are you two done? " Lu asked as she walked towards her brothers with a glowing smile on her face.

"Jie! " Zhan ran towards her like a kid while she welcomed him with her open arms and ruffled his hair.

"Stop acting like a kid! " Cheng said as he walked towards his siblings.

"My A-Zhan is still a little child. " Lu chuckled as she caressed Zhan's cheek.

"Child? Jie, did you forget that it's this child that's getting ready to propose today? "
Cheng rolled his eyes again.
"He isn't a child! Looking at his speed, he'll soon have one. "
Lu laughed while Zhan looked away so that his brother won't catch a glimpse of his flustered face.

"What about you? Stop acting all good. Do you think I don't know what happened in your room back then when we had gathered in the resort? Do you think I was deaf to not hear your moans? "

"Xiao Zhan! Stop cooking up stories. " Cheng yelled while his face turned beet red.

"I'm not jobless to waste my time in cooking stories with you as the lead! " Zhan stuck his tongue out and ran behind his sister while Cheng tried to chase and smack him.

"Alright you two. "
Lu said in between her laughter.
"Stop playing around and get ready. They might be here anytime soon. "

Lu smiled at Zhan and nodded.

"Okay, jie. "
Zhan nodded with a sweet smile and walked away while his brother and sister stood there watching his disappearing figure.

"You're sad right A-Cheng? "
Lu asked turning towards Cheng.

"Why would I be? "

"You can lie in front of Zhan but that doesn't work with me. I know, A-Cheng. Zhan will soon get married and will leave this house and I know how sad and worried you're about this... "

"Jie It isn't like that... "

"Don't worry. You know how happy he is and also the reason behind his happiness. Wang Yibo. He isn't just a part of Zhan's world, he is Zhan's world. You know how much Zhan loves him and also how much Yibo loves Zhan. They are each other's world, each other's happiness. I'm sure that they'll be the most perfect and happiest couple. So, stop worrying. Zhan will be super happy and also remember, he has the most beautiful smile when he's with Yibo " No sooner did Lu complete her words, a round of applause echoed in the huge hall. The siblings turned around and their eyes widened as a wide smile spread across their face.