Part 3: Preparing for the Concert

Namjoon's POV:
Today is finally the day of our first concert in America. We are holding the first concert in Kentucky. I love seeing our Army's and bringing enjoyment to them. I used to hate humans, but all of that changed when I met her..the love of my life. She changed me. I have grown to love humans a lot. I wonder if I will find her in the crowd of our concert..I continued to get ready for our concert.

Megan's POV:
I began to get ready for my first BTS concert. Me and my two sisters, Amber and Emily are fans of the boyband BTS. I surprised them with tickets to front role seats at the concert. I suddenly heard my sister Emily say "Megan! Are you ready for the concert?! I'm so excited, I hope Tae notices me!" *she squealed* then my sister Amber said "I hope hobi notices me!!" I smiled. "Megan do you think Namjoon will notice you?" Emily said. I looked at them both and smiled sadly "I wish..but he's out of my league..he's so handsome.." Emily and Amber gasped at my remark. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MEGAN?!?" Amber said. "YEAH YOU CANT BE SERIOUS!!" Emily looked at me. I chuckled and said "I'm just joking around". They smiled and sighed. In reality..I wasn't joking..I knew that Namjoon ever noticing me would be impossible. I continued getting ready for the concert.