CHAPTER 2: School meeting

✧-----------------------------✧

Ava Harper's POV

I opened my eyes and gazed outside. I could see the sunrise. My closet was empty when I checked. I'm guessing my clothes were already taken by the maid since we're moving out.

After a while, someone knocked on my door then opened it them self. Penelope came in my room holding a white long sleeves, a coat and a short skirt.

"Ava sweetie, go outside and take a quick shower. We need to leave in a few minutes." Mother said. I did what she told me and took a shower. I came back in my room wearing a towel and I wore the clothes she left in my room. Then I turned around to look at myself in the mirror. I sighed, hoping today will be great.

My mom called me so I went outside and a car was waiting. It was white, classy and it was shiny. I hopped in and it took us to an airport.

We were crossing a metal bridge to enter a private jet. This school life I'm about to have seems so surreal to me. Is this why every member of Achancia is automatically successful? It felt like I was wealthy and famous.

A man wearing a formal suit greeted us as we entered the private jet. I saw a sign that said 'Welcome Harper Family!'. The man in a formal suit guided us to our seats. "Bonjour, je m'appelle Wyatt. Je suis heureux de servir les Harpers aujourd'hui. Veuillez vous asseoir pendant que mon équipage et moi préparons votre petit-déjeuner." The man said and smiled. I did not understand a thing.

"I'm sorry, could you please say that in English?" I asked politely. He nodded and smiled "Hello, my name is Wyatt. I'm happy to serve the Harpers today. Please have a seat as I and my crew prepare your breakfast."

We sat down to where he pointed. "Okie dokie now please wear your seatbelts!" He said and walked away. It's finally happening. We're on our way to the academy. In a few minutes, Wyatt came back with a table cart holding our breakfast. "Goodmorning Harpers! Our menu for today is omelette, caesar salad with lemonade. Enjoy! If you need me, just ring this bell" He said as he served our breakfast then placed a bell on our table.

I began eating my breakfast and finished it immediately to observe the jet. The jet looked bigger than our house. It was fancy. I saw a room with a silhouette of a palette and a paintbrush placed on the door. I entered the room regardless if I'm allowed to enter it or not. Inside the room I saw seats, fancy seats. They looked fluffy and there was a statue located at the center of the room. Each seat has a canvas infront of it and different sizes of paint brushes and acrylics.

I'm a student now isn't that correct? So I can use these. I think so....

I picked the seat that has the best view of the statue. I sat down and tried to get comfortable. I grabbed a paintbrush, opened the acrylic bottles squeezed some paint on the palette. I started with a sketch then I began painting the statue infront of me. After a while, I was done. I was satisfied with the appearance of my painting.

*ring ring*

*ring ring*

I heard a bell ringing from outside. I quickly ran and I took my painting with me. We arrived to our destination.