Chapter 1

Claudia's Pov 

            My eye widened at the horror that was going to happen before me. Because Ace was about to die after we all work so hard to safe him. "I am sorry, Law. But I can't keep that promise that I made to you," I mumbled. I race forward before my older brother could stop and push both Luffy and Ace away, so they wouldn't get hit. Ace and I still end up get hit a little bit by that stupid lava devil fruit user attack. Suddenly, I felt the world shift and it was so intense that I pass out . After a few hours, I woke up and I look around in a panic. There was a health related posters on the wall and a desk in the middle of it. This was not Law's ship because she didn't see his pirate symbol anywhere and he wouldn't hang up these health poster. Because he likes to see if his crew is a smart enough to know these on their own.

               "Where is Ace? Did I make in time to save him? I hope that wasn't too late and didn't push him out of the way in time," I said in panic. "Don't worry your friend is okay, he is resting on the hospital bed beside you. How you dears get such burn wounds ?" a voice ask. I look in the direction that voice was coming from and it was a sweet old lady with a costume on. Oh well, I have seen weirder things then this before. "Oh well, that's an easy one because we were hit by a man that control lava," I said. I look beside and I saw Ace's chest rise up and down. I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. I look the lady and ask "where are we, Miss ?" She chuckles and said "you are in Japan." I thought go about the name and I came up with nothing. "Is that in the New World?" I ask. She tilt her head and ask "what do you mean by New World ?" That's when I realize that we were in our own world, but I different one.

Law's pov

                 I walk into the room and Strawhat was finally awake and well enough to talk too. "So Strawhat, where is my sister, ya?" I ask him. He tilts his head to the side and ask "who are you talking about?" I growled angrily and said "my little sister, Claudia Trafalgar. You know she has the same last name as me." Strawhat's eyes widened in shock and said "Mazie is your sister, but wait I thought that her last name was Mihawk." I realize why I couldn't find her for so long , it's because I was looking for under the wrong name because she was adopted.  "Yes, she is my little sister, but she was adopted by Mihawk," I said.