Chapter 2

Claudia's Pov

        I crack up laughing when Ace finally woke up and he glare at me. "I am glad that I am just alive. But why in the hell are you laughing at me, Claudia?" He ask, his voice was higher. Which make me laugh even more. "I thought that you are a baby face before, but it was way worse when you were younger. I almost feel sorry for you," I said with tears in my eyes. The nurse clear her throat to get our attention and ask "I am Recovery Girl. Who are two of you?" I look at her and my cheek flushed with embarrassment. "Hello Recovery Girl, my name is Claudia Trafalgar-Mihawk. This is Ace D. Portgas, good buddy of mine, also a big brother figure to me," I said. Ace huffs and said "I could tell Recovery Girl that myself." "What unusual last names that you have. Where are your parents?" she ask. 

         My facial expression dropped just like the mood of this room and said "fear, that you won't be able to reach them. Because they have pass on from this World." Ace looks at the ground and said "it's the same for me." A small mouse bear like creature walk into the room and said "hello, it's good to see you two are wake. Where did you two come from because we sincerely don't have marks that you have tattoo on your body or a person with a lava quirk. I am Nezu and I am the principal here at the UA." I looked at Ace and shrugged. Then, I look at Principal Nezu and said "I am Claudia Trafalgar-Mihawk of the Strawhat Pirate and this is my brother, Ace D. Portgas  of the Whitebeard Pirates. We come from a world that has pirates and marine instead of heroes and villains." Ace waves at him and said "hey, it's nice to meet you." Principal Nezu nods and said "how interesting. You two will be going here for the time being until we figure out how to get you back to your world. But I think it would best if you two keep the whole being from a different world a secret."

      I thought about it for a moment and said "yeah, that makes sense to me." Ace nods in agreement.