QUOTES

"You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me."

― Bob Marely

"With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?"

― Oscar Wilde, De Profundis

"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."

― Oscar Wilde, The Canterville Ghost

"Every person must choose how much truth he can stand."
― Irvin D. Yalom, When Nietzsche Wept

" Can you remember who you were, before the world told you who you should be?"

- Charles Bukowski

"Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts."

― Charles Dickens

"Crying doesn't indicate that you're weak. Since birth, it has been a sign that you're alive."

- Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. "

- Rumi.

'I think that little by little I'll be able to solve my problems and survive.'

- Frida Kahlo

"Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth."

- Fyodor Dostoevsky

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."

- Bram Stoker