Hazbin hotel pilot + Christmas special

(Ok this chapter will take a long while to make but if you see this then you know what that means and also I was trying to figure out what to do first either the Christmas special or the Hazbin hotel pilot so I decided to do the Hazbin hotel pilot first ok enough of that time to start the chapter.)

*Frieza (Y/N) POV*

I woke up and there was no yelling owl demon this time he must have learned to not come here again good.

(The morning was the same as the last chapter besides Charlie crying at the balcony and everything.)

Now charlie is telling us about her plan about going to the news station.

Charlie:"ok everyone me,vaggie,and frieza will go to the news station while wolfku and Doomslayer stays here."

(The decorations are already up.)

Frieza (Y/N):"ok I'm ok with that but why does Doomslayer and wolfku have to stay?"

Charlie:"its so they can protect the hotel and keep an eye out for Angel Dust."

Frieza (Y/N):"oh ok."

Surprisingly Doomslayer and wolfku didn't argue they just nodded there heads.

Charlie:"ok let's go."

*timeskip*

we are here at the news station and now vaggie and Charlie are talking but I just blocked it out until charlie walked up to this bitch named katie killjoy and vaggie filled me in on the details that I should jump in if things didn't work out well.

(I'm gonna skip to the part where charlie starts singing.)

By the time everyone started laughing I wanted to kill them all then theres the hole thing with Angel Dust being at a turf war and now killjoy and Charlie are about to fight but I'm not gonna allow this to go on any further.

Frieza (Y/N):"excuse me killjoy but isn't Charlie not only far more powerful than you but she's also the daughter to the great Lucifer himself also known as the devil and she's trying to save you and all the demons of hell and you aren't gonna take the chance to have a better life and you aren't going believe her either well guess what I believe in her idea and so does the Doomslayer not only that but me and the Doomslayer live at her hotel now and we are gonna help her even if it takes the last atom of our existence to make her idea come true so I advise you to go to her hotel and work towards redemption."

Katie killjoy:"I know who you are frieza but I simply don't care and besides what happens if we don't go to your girlfriend's hotel."

Frieza (Y/N):"first off she's not my girlfriend and second