Up and Down

Part 2 of today's double update. Enjoy responsibly ;)

Love you,

K. xx

***

She came down and realised Holyoake was in the shower. Not thinking about him standing under her Grohe's Rainshower Icon 150, water running down his wide shoulders, along the tendons of his strong neck, and between his pectoral muscles, along the strip of dark hair going down his stomach. When did you switch from writing mystery to the harlequin romance, Popplewell? Also, go stick your head under cold water in the kitchen.

She made tea and looked through the window at the street. It was of course empty. Even before the pandemic, there were hardly any wanderers there. Only Mr. Pye, the milkman, passed once in the morning.

"I left you some hot water," he said behind her, and she twirled on one spot.

Unbuttoned jeans. No shirt. And ruffling his wet hair with a towel? Yeah, he's doing it on purpose.

And even though she knew he was, it still worked. Yeah, yeah, inner voice, Tina is a daft cow. But also she's sexually attracted to males... and has a pulse.

"Are you hinting I need a shower?" she asked, leaning back against the counter.

He smirked and slowly came up to her.

Hm, what should Tina's greedy handsies touch first?

"You can take it after," he said and leaned in.

"Actually, I do prefer to go to the shower before," she said, and he stopped, looming over her, his head tilted, one corner of his lips curled up.

"I can wait a bit," he said.

She noticed the emphasis on 'a bit.' God... What was that quote from that romantic comedy? 'It's like you're photoshopped.'  Except unlike that American, Holyoake wasn't all sculpted muscles. The man was heavy, large - and sort of naturally toned. Stop panting, Tina! We all can see the man is a bit much, but just one step at a time, alright? It's not a test, and he's not your boyfriend. Have fun! Tina slowly lifted her hand and splayed it on the left side of his chest. She could feel his heart boom under her palm. She slid the hand lower, running her curled fingers through the dark chest hair, along his stomach, and hooked them on the waist of his pants, peeking in the open denim. He sucked in air.

Why aren't you bricking it, Clementine Popplewell?

Because I bloody want it so much it hurts!

She suddenly smiled widely and pulled. He took a stumbling step and pressed her into the counter. Tina wrapped her arms around him and gently raked her fingers down his back.

"Bloody hell," he exhaled - and dove down.

Wow! Oh wow! Her short curls probably straightened up and stood around on her head from how hard he was going! And there she thought he'd been randy before! The man's a hurricane! What a beast!

And then he picked her up and dropped her on the counter. Even better! It was too high, and her legs went around his ribs instead of hips, but now she could grab, bite, and kiss so much more!

Was that Tina's shirt that just flew across the kitchen? Huh. Whatever.

"God, so small," he mumbled, and she felt his fingers on her back, slithering under the back of her bralette.

There was no clasp there, it just went over her head. She had nothing to support after all. He wasn't trying to open it, though. He was just rubbing her back with his scorching palms, and somehow that was the best - because his hands were so massive and his fingers so long, his thumbs were brushing her sides! And he was doing it just because he fancied it - and not trying to achieve anything. Oh-rgasmic, indeed. Tina moaned and nipped his ear. They needed to go to bed. Now!!!