Katyusha, and her majesty, Queen Elizabeth

Following Katyusha being taken to the Royal Navy's base, she had settled down, she was rather calm most of the time, except for the one time that Arky Royal mistook her for a destroyer. Katyusha was currently at the harbor, admiring the view.

Katyusha's Thoughts: The view is wonderful, but the view of the Russian's harbor is far more wonderful...I miss my Comrade Brother Shtorm...

She sighed while thinking to herself. Meanwhile, Belfast was already on Katyusha's deck, walking towards her. Belfast was still shocked by the size of the ship itself, but even more shocked at the size of the flight-deck.

Belfast's Thoughts: This ship is bigger than any other ship I've seen. This ship makes Hindenburg's ship look like an over-sized fishing boat.

She snapped out of her thoughts and stopped just a few feet from Katyusha. She spoke with a soft voice, to not startle Katyusha too much.

Belfast: Excuse me, Katyusha?

Katyusha snapped out of her thoughts and turned around, facing Belfast. She then spoke.

Katyusha: Who are you Comrade?

She asked that in a curious tone, Belfast then answered her question.

Belfast: I am Belfast, head of the Royal Maids, you may call me Belfast place.

Belfast said, and then did a small bow, while lifting her dress up a little. Katyusha then spoke again.

Katyusha: Why are you on my ship, Comrade Belfast?

Belfast's Thoughts: Is she possibly from the Northern Union?

Belfast quickly snapped out of her thoughts and then answered Katyusha's question.

Belfast: I came to collect you, because her majesty wishes to meet you, Katyusha.

Katyusha then silently thought to herself, as she did overhear some complaining about her majesty and how loud and bossy she is.

Katyusha's Thoughts:  Oh god, I think it is the one I've heard some of the other girls complaining about...

Katyusha: Okay Comrade, lead the way!

She shouted in an excited tone. Belfast, who was still smiling as usual, nodded, and turned around. Katyusha followed her.

Meanwhile...

Franz: *corned* SCHEISSE! (Sh^t)

Kaga: hehehe~~ Franz-kun~~~~

Franz: Nein!!!!!!!!!! (No!!!!!!!!!!!)

CUT!

Author: CUT CUT CUT! WRONG F^CKING SCRIPT GOTTVERDAMMT! (GOD DAMN IT!)

Erich: Then where is the correct script?!

Author: What do ye mean lad?!

Tengo: Where is the correct script?

Author: o_o

Erich: o_o

Tengo: o_o

Author: F^ck!

Erich: I will be right back, I wrote an extra script just in case.

Author: THANK GOD!

Erich: *runs to his office, gets the script, and comes back* Back.

Tengo: Elizabeth, Warspite, Sheffield, and Hood, you four are up.

Erich: Ready?

QE, Hood, Warspite, and Sheffield: Hai! (Yes!)