Kidnapping Plans & Angry Hawks

Hoi! How are you doing~? I'm doing well This chapter is dedicated to my love for toy blocks.
Also, I changed up the ages of the Todoroki children. Not for a real reason, just because I  didn't know their real ones. Another thing, I made Fuyumi the oldest, then Touya, Natsuo, Shouto. Why? My story. My rules.

(EDITED: 6/29/22)
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Izuku was playing with blocks Enji had brought for him. He liked blocks. Blocks were fun. Izuku built a small tower & admired it.

Keigo watched him with a smile. "Looks like I might need to get you more." Izuku nodded excitedly. A knock on the door cut off the talking. Keigo opened it & smiled.

Enji walked in with a 12 year old, 13 year old, 15 year old & a 17 year old. Three boys & one girl, all having either red or white hair.

One having a perfect mix of both. One having white hair with streaks of red. One having a full head of white, the last having all red.

Izuku tilted his head. "W-who are t-they?" Enji picked him up. "These are my children." Izuku looked back at the group. He waved slightly. Shouto perked up. "Hi. My name is Shouto." Izuku wiggled out of Enji's arms. He handed Shouto a block. "P-play?"

Shouto nodded happily. Izuku dragged the dual haired boy to his 'play corner'. Shouto & Izuku sat with each other & played with the blocks.

Touya plopped down beside Izuku. "I'm Touya!" Izuku let out a small hum. Touya looked at the blocks in interest. "Can I join?" Izuku let out a happy purr. Touya grabbed a few blocks & began to build his own tower.

Natsuo soon joined in. Fuyumi simply observed her brothers & the little boy. Enji smiled & pet his daughter's hair. "You going to join in?" Fuyumi shook her head. "I'll just watch." Enji nodded in understanding.

Keigo every now & again would place a block on someone's tower. Enji messed with Fuyumi's hair. The girl giggled. "What are you doing?" Enji ignored her question, more interested in figuring out how to braid hair.

Fuyumi sat & let her father do his thing. Keigo sat beside the red head & the angel. "Where is Rei?" Enji looked up. "She chose to stay at home. Work has her tired." Keigo nodded, looking down at his lap. "How long until he can leave?" Keigo looked up. "A few more days."

Enji let out a huff. "To long. I say-" He stopped to admire the amazing braid he created. "- we grab the kid & run." Keigo slapped the man's arm. "We can't do that!" Enji raised a brow. "Why not?"

Keigo jumped up. "That's kidnapping!" Enji shrugged. "So?" Keigo scoffed. "You are impossible." Enji smirked. "I'm aware." Keigo sighed & walked up to Izuku. "It's almost time to eat." Izuku looked up. "C-can t-they stay?" Izuku gave him the eyes.

Keigo held his heart. "Fine." Enji high-fived Izuku when Keigo turned around. Touya laughed with Natsuo. Keigo walked out of the room. Izuku giggled. Fuyumi used her camera to see her hair. "I love it!" She gave Enji a hug before sitting down again.

Izuku ran his fingers through his rather-long hair. Izuku began to mess with it. Fuyumi pulled out a brush & began to brush the green locks. It was easier than expected. Izuku smiled & gave a purr of thanks.

Fuyumi spun to face her father. "Can we keep him?" Touya jumped up. "Yeah, can we?" Natsuo & Shouto nodded along. Enji sighed. "He is not some cat on the street." The children pouted. Keigo walked in with food.

Izuku, with some help from Fuyumi, got on his bed. Keigo handed everyone a sandwich. "Eat & shut up." Everyone ate their food in a scared silence.

Keigo faced the Todorokis. "He is mine." They all nodded in fear. Keigo let out a hum of satisfaction.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Like~?
Words: 651