(comedyfloof) Drunk talk

I was just headed to my room to go to sleep for the night, but while walking past Cross room when I heard a thud, a crash, and then something shattering. "OUHPS- FHAK-" Cross exclaims right before another thud and some very questionable giggling, not laughing, this 22 year old, adult, male, was giggling like a fucking child. I walk into his room, worried and confused. Cross looks up at me, eyelights fuzzy. He's laying on the floor like he just fell and there's a broken glass by his foot, the second thud I heard was Cross knocking over a chair.

"Hiiii~~ I got a drink. I thougdd it was fivv purcent but it wus jusss hard cider... M verrryy drunnk~" Cross mused, laying face flat on the floor before rolling over on his back to splay out like a starfish and look at me... Why does he look so cute like that... No, none of that... I should help him before he does something really stupid.

"Ugh. Fucking hell." I mutters, helping Cross off the floor and into his bed then tossing away the broken glass, which luckily was only in about three pieces. "Mhmmm~~ thids cozy! I like it better than the empty... It huurt there... Please don goo back derr... Don leave me alone, m trridd of bin alon..." Cross rambles, starting to get a little upset as I tried to walk away.

I just ignored him, not wanting to make him regret saying anything in the morning. But I hear the sheets ruffling then frantic and out of sort footsteps, once what must have been cross tripping, then feeling Cross' arms wrap around barely even the middle of my waist... he's so damn small. "What are you doing?!?" I hiss, admittedly embarrassed over how soft I'd become for the little oreo. "PLEASE! I- I Don't wanna be alone... Stay... Stay heere..." Cross whimpered, at which point I realized he'd begun crying, giving me that stupidly pathetic and sad look he was so good at giving...

"Cross, come on, don't cry... Goddamnit, fine, I'll stay with you! You have to go to sleep though, And don't try anything." I huffed, prying Cross' arms off me and helping him back to bed, just sitting on the edge of the bed, keeping an eye on him, he looked upset. "It's alright Cross. Just sleep it off, ok?" I sigh, patting his head.

"I don wanna sleep! I wann go find nimmn... I havn seenum allll evinin!" Cross whines, sitting up a little. "Don't worry about it Cross, just lay down and sleep." I sigh, gently pushing him back down, silently Wondering who nim, or maybe nin was supposed to be.

Cross turned on his stomach, hugging his pillow and hiding about half of his face with it, one red eyelight peeking up at me before looking down. "Arre you mad at me?" Cross asks softly, slurring his words so much they were near unintelligible. Though, he got the message across. His face was dusted a light purple and he seemed pretty drunk, I was shocked he hadn't passed out yet.

"No Cross, I'm not mad at you, I'm concerned for you. I don't want you saying something you'd regret saying when you're sober." I point out, going back to petting his skull. "Can regret what I'm dffiinnitly not gonn remember." Cross mutters. "Are you ok? Should I get you water or something?" Nightmare asks. "I don want you to go..." Cross mutters, giving me a pitiful look.

Reserved, kind, and quiet sober, and A clingy, emotional drunk... How befitting. "It's fine, I'll just stay here."

"I'd tell you anything..." Cross huffs, squeezing his poor pillow to death. "Exczept that I luuve Nightmare... And that I hattee miilk because I'm taarrifiead of cows." Cross slurrs.

"Oh... Waitwaitwait- what?" I only question it after realizing one of those things was quite out of place.

Cross... Has feelings for me?

"M afraid of cows. Izz kinaa weird..." Cross mutters. "No, the other thing you said." I sigh, laughing a little, now questioning if I heard him right. "Onh... I love Nightmare. Like I'd kiss him... And take caree for him forever... Cause hez baddat takin crreaa of himself." Cross says, blushing Pretty purple.