Caught

Chapter 3: Caught

So my girlfriend actually wrote the lemons for this chapter, while I did all the plot and shit. She likes writing lemons, so they're not bad. The actual plot for this I think was suggested by  so here it is my dude.

DISCLAIMER: For the purpose of this story all Hunters are 18

Chapter 3: Caught

Percy groaned as the warm wet mouth rose up and fell down upon his hardened cock. His fingers threaded through silky brunette hair as the girl slurped noisily. The huntress sat naked on her knees in front of his bed, eyes closed as she took pleasure in servicing her guardian.

Atalanta was skilled with her mouth, having been close to her old hunting partner Meleager, before also getting married to Hippomenes when she was 15, before the two were turned into lions by Rhea a year later. Artemis found the two, but not before Hippomenes had been killed by Theban hunters. She lifted the curse, and the 16 year old Atalanta had been in the Hunt ever since as one of it's senior members.

Many hunters were in the Artemis cabin with them, doing their own thing or watching the show and waiting for their turn. Percy winked at a nymph named Lana as he moved Atalanta's head up and down, making the nymph blush wildly from her spot on her bed.

Percy moaned softly as Atalanta started to utilize her tongue. Her taste buds felt every inch of his penis, swirling around the head with vigor. He held a good handful of her hair tightly, guiding the huntress' head up and down his pole.

Atalanta suddenly disconnected and held his cock with both hands, breathing heavily as she stroked him up and down. She smiled up at him flirtatiously as she kissed the head of his cock, before taking it back down her throat and bobbing her head up and down.

Percy groaned and closed his eyes, loving the feeling of the teen's warm throat. He threw his head back in bliss as she worked him. "I'm gonna cum." He warned, serving only to make Atalanta go faster.

She sucked as much as she could while jerking him off, needing his sweet release to go right down her throat. Percy didn't starve her of her desires, as he came just half a minute later. Atalanta's mouth was filled to the brim, and she managed to keep a steady pace of swallowing every last drop, practically chugging his seed.

When she was sure he was done, Atalanta disconnected from his cock, satisfied with her work. She gave a teasing lick to his head, leaving him satisfied with her efforts.

Not one to be done after only some foreplay, Atalanta turned around and bent over, ass sticking in the air. Percy got down behind her and grasped both cheeks, making sure to get a good look at her tempting behind. Wanting to add a little flare, he slapped her hard, resulting in many of the hunters looking up at the noise and for Atalanta to moan.

He didn't give her time to breathe, however, as his cock stood up not too long afterwards and he slammed it in. His breath was heavy as he pounded the tight ass of Apollo's daughter.

Atalanta moaned wildly as he bucked his hips repeatedly against her rear. Her insides were being rearranged by this beast and she loved every second of it. The primal feeling she got when their flesh slapped against one another was nearly enough to make her come right then and there.

Suddenly the door to the cabin opened, and their mistress entered. Upon seeing the show, the goddess shut the door and leaned against the wooden frame. Atalanta made eye contact with her as Percy relentlessly abused her ass, and she received a teasing wink from her lady.

Percy rode her viciously into the carpet, all the while Artemis looked on at her second eldest hunter with envy. How she wished that she was the one of her hands and knees getting fucked so hard her knees couldn't support her.