chapter 1 (I will protect you)

Third-person POV

A young peasant boy with green hair and green eyes. He's running through the woods. He doesn't know how long he's been running he just knows that he has to get out of the Endeavour Kingdom. He's being chased by the young prince Todoroki. The boy runs into another person a boy about his age. With ash blonde hair and ruby red eyes. He was a little bit taller than the boy you look down at him. The boys hear Todoroki yell. " Midoriya comes here you can't keep running!" Midoriya looks at the taller boy with fear in his eyes and says in a small voice. "Please help me."

Bakugo POV

I help him up I can see he's terrified. I keep a hold of him and hold him behind me. I see Prince Todoroki stop in front of me and say. " Dragon King Bakugo move he is my Omega." I look back at the boy then look at Prince Todoroki and say. "I don't see a mark he's not yours." He looks pissed I don't care I heard rumors about Todoroki but I know the true thought. The rumors about Todoroki saying they think omega's properly. They don't think I'll make us have a choice. Therefore do you not think of them as people as living beings. I smile knowing one thing that he is unaware of and says. "He is in my kingdom. So now he is under my protection. So get out of my kingdom." As I say this giant red dragonfly down behind me learning standing over me. I look at the boy he still looks scared. I know I'm an ass I'm on that bigger one. I look at him and say. "It's okay I'm not going to hurt you here in my kingdom. When people are in my kingdom I keep them safe." I hear Prince Todoroki say. "You be back sooner or later. I give it three days." The boy behind me and cries and says. "No, I don't want to go back. My mom, she needs me." I see Prince Todoroki smile, turn, around walking away. The boy behind goes to walk towards him. I stopped him and say. "I will protect you and your mother." He looks at my tears in his eyes and says. "He has her in the dungeon. I was running to try to find help." My eyes widen I think to myself. Was that a joke using his mother against him? Did he threaten to hurt her if he tried to fight back? I yell at Prince Todoroki angle in my voice. "Release his mother now!" He looks back at me and says. "I'm not going to hurt her. At least not yet see you in three days." The boy goes to follow him again I grabbed his arm and say. "You said you were going to get help now you got help. I'll save your mother but right now I want to make sure you are okay." He looks up to me with tears in his eyes and asks. "Do you promise that you'll save her?" Fuck I hate making promises but this is the only way I'm not going to him to come with me. This is the only way I'm going to be able to protect him I tell him yes. Prince Todoroki is out of sight by now the dragon behind me turns into a boy my age. I induce him as Kiri the green-haired boy I guess his name is Midoriya takes a step back still scared. I tell him it's okay he looks like he's been through hell. Looks like he's about to collapse which he does I catch him. I pick him up Kiri turns back into a dragon I jump on top of his back. We head back to my castle I asked the boy his name. He tells me in a weak voice. "Izuku Midoriya but people call me Deku. Because Deku means worthless and that's what I am." I put my hand on his head and say. "It may mean that but it means other things as well." He looks up at me and asks what else it could mean. I smile and tell him. "Is the mean brave and strong. You are brave for running away and trying to find help. You also strong cuz I can tell you were running a long time." I can feel my face heat up blush. He is too blessed as well and says. "Ok, then you can me Deku. You're the first person who made that name positive. Thank you Dragon King Bakugo." I look away feeling my face heat up even more and say. "Katsuki my name is Bakugo Katsuki." He's miles I just now realized how late he is. I want to myself when was the last time he ate something. Looks like he's about to fall asleep but before he does he asks. "Can I call you Kacchan?" I tell him, yes and he falls asleep in my arms. We arrived at my castle I can't come to my room laying down on my bed. I go to find my old hag his name sounds so familiar. If anyone to know the name and be the old hag I find her going through papers. "Old hag I found someone in his name sounds familiar. I was wondering if you know the name Midoriya?" She freezes and looks at me and repeats the name I know in my head. I see your eyes go wide what the person looks like. I tell her what he looks like and I have been laying on my bed cuz he fell asleep on the way here. I tell her all I know. I see my mom's eyes got wider now I'm kind of scared. I have never seen my mom this scared before. She covers her mouth and says. "It can't be. It has to be a coincidence. But if it isn't that means they have Inke. They have my best friend." They both go to my room when we go to open the door fall inside. I quickly open the door and see Deku on the floor I want up to him he hugs me. I told him it's okay I'm right here. My mom walks up behind me and says. "You're safe and now no one's going to hurt you. I need to ask you a question okay?" He nods his head my mom asks. "What is your mother's name?" He says Inku my mom tells him that she knows his mom. He smiles and says. "My mom told me to find the Dragon Queen. That you help us that's why I was running tone your kingdom. She said that you guys are best friends." My mom is smiles and nods her head I asked him if he's hungry he nods. I held him back up on the bed I tell him to wait right here and I'll get him something to eat. My mom stays in the room with him I come back with a plate full of food. I sat down in front of him but he doesn't go to eat he looks at me. Like he's waiting for me to permit him to eat. Did Todoroki tell him he has to ask permission to eat? I asked him why he ain't eating. He tells me and my mom. "Todoroki told me not to do anything without permission. He told me if I did I will be punished. He didn't let me eat often and then he did he didn't let me eat much." Now I can feel my blood boiling even more. I tell him. "You don't have to ask for permission to do anything. You mustn't do not have to ask permission to eat." He nods and begins eating me and my Mom leaves the room for a moment I tell him I'll be right back. I asked my mom. "What did I do? I made a promise. How am I supposed to keep it?" He tells me to calm down I take a deep breath and calm down. Look at her for guidance she puts a hand on my shoulder and says. "Go to the Endeavour Kingdom tomorrow. Try talking to him peacefully if that doesn't work. You decide to do what you think is best. If you think the threatened war is best then do it. If you can think of a neater solution then try that. Whatever you do not let it angle take over. Stay calm and stay peaceful don't give them a reason to start a war." I nod my head and thank her. She going to through tables. I open my door and go back in I look at Deku ask him. Are you still hungry? Do you need anything else? He sticks his head a picks up the plate and s him that I have to do some things. I go to leave the room he stopped me by grabbing my arm and saying. "I don't want to be alone you don't leave me alone. I'm scared what if he comes here?" I put my hand on his head and say. "I'll have Kiri staying here with you if it makes you feel better. He's my best friend I trust him more than almost anyone. He's a strong and good fighter he'll be able to protect you if anything happens." He nods I call for Kiri he comes and I ask him to stay with Deku. He nods his head and the big smile holds his hand out for Deku to sake. Deku takes it I tell them I'll be back soon. I leave the room setting the door behind me.