Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 - Found Herself a Stepfather

As soon as Sheng Jiaoyang had sobered up, she found herself standing under the shower with a half-naked man standing in front of her. No one in their right mind would stay calm in this situation.

Sheng Jiaoyang's heart was beating like crazy, her emotions in a complete mess. She didn't know how to face the current situation. The only thing that reassured her was that she was still wearing her clothes. Although she was drenched and her silk pajamas were stuck to her body, it was better than not wearing anything at all.

Seeing her sober expression, Shen Zhining turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Sheng Jiaoyang raised her hands and covered her face. OMG! Could it be that Shen Zhining was taking a shower and she broke in on her own initiative?! How else could she explain the fact that Shen Zhining was half-naked, but her clothes were untouched?

After dilly-dallying and drying her hair, she walked out of the bathroom. Upon seeing Shen Zhining fast asleep in bed, she heaved a sigh of relief and quietly tucked herself into her self-made floor bed.

The next day, at breakfast, Daisy's expression looked gloomy as she informed everyone that she was leaving. The two elders also said that they were going back, expressing that they didn't want to disturb the pair's lovey-dovey days any longer.

Just before they boarded the plane, Grandfather Shen called Shen Zhining aside, "It doesn't matter if Jiaojiao gets pregnant, just don't hide it from us when the time comes. You can let your grandmother and I take care of the child while you two enjoy your own time together."

"..." He hadn't expected his grandfather to react like this.

In a corner, Daisy stood in front of Sheng Jiaoyang with an ugly expression and asked, "You...you touched my chest last night, didn't you?"

Sheng Jiaoyang blinked innocently. "Did I?" Her eyes fell on Daisy's plump chest and she thought: Hmm...must feel good when one touches them.

Daisy, who retained some memories of yesterday night, wanted to bite this shameless woman in front of her to death. She murmured, "You pervert!" Then, she turned and left to board the plane.

Sheng Jiaoyang was speechless.

Standing on one side, Felix tried his best to hold back his laughter.

Watching the plane soar into the sky, Sheng Jiaoyang touched the tips of her reddened ears. Did she really touch Daisy's chest last night?

"Felix, move her things out of my room!" Shen Zhining immediately instructed Felix.

"Right away, Boss!" Felix promptly asked a few people to go up and get the task done.

Sheng Jiaoyang glanced at Shen Zhining and asked, "My mission has been accomplished, so I can leave now, right?"

Shen Zhining cast her an indifferent look and said, "Your mission has just started. Only when I deem that your help is no longer needed can this mission be considered complete."

"But, what if you can't find a wife for the rest of your life...cough, cough..." Sheng Jiaoyang immediately halted and covered her mouth.

"You should start praying!" Shen Zhining said ambiguously. With a smirk tugging at his lips, he turned and headed back to the villa.

So...her mission isn't merely pretending to be his girlfriend? She now has to find him a wife as well?

Sheng Jiaoyang took a deep breath as she thought: How would she know what kind of woman Demon King Shen likes? All this time, she hadn't seen Shen Zhining initiate with any woman. Could it be...