chapter 05.

march 29, 2013
first person‛s p.o.v
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

it is our last day, fascinating, isn‛t it? the other days were just normal, as it used to be.

"waaah, [y/n]-chan, what if we‛re not in the same class on our third year?" she whined, while we are currently watching at our gymnasium, watching the boys watch their last interaction with their senpais.

"[y/n]" a familiar voice called out as i looked up, my human diary, my brother figure senpai.

"tsukasa-nii." i stood up and rushed to his embrace once again, like the ome happened in the tournament.

"now now princess, i will be seeing you some other time." he smiled sweetly as tears brimmed in my eyes and he hugged me tightly.

"tsukasa-nii, remember to visit okay?" i looked at the graduated third year as he laughed patting my head.

"of course. why wouldn‛t i?" he kisses my forehead and he looked at akahana.

"akahana, can i talk to you?" he sent her his infamous stare, making me gulp.

he was about to confront her about her mistakes and having a different bipolar attitude towards us.

"s-sure, tsukasa-senpai." she nodded as i smiled at her and they went somewhere people can‛t hear their business.

i stood up and i saw komori crying, he is a good kouhai towards our senpai, he cannot accept that they are going now, especially in college.

"okay! here‛s my last speech." iizuna shouted as we all sat on the gymnasium‛s floor.

akahana was smiling, ear to ear and tears brimming her eyes.

it must be a good thing that iizuna said something to her, a good one, let me guess.

"okay everyone first of all thank you all so much, you guys are the best," he started as one of the player wailed making me laugh my ass off.

"sakusa, i trust everything to you, please take care of them too komori," he looked at the ace and the libero as they both nodded.

"make sure you treat [y/n] correctly like i did, if i heard one of you hurting her, i‛ll make your life miserable." he cracked his knuckled and the other players shivered and nodded.

"i won‛t hesitate to go back here to beat your asses up," he threatened, making me pout and he stopped.

"make sure you guys should win in next year‛s okay? make your former captain very proud." he sent his assuring smile as i sniffled and he looked into my direction.

we all stood up and they spiked fifty to one hundred balls for the final ceremony.

"iizuna, you don‛t have toooo" i whined, going up to him after he finished his spikes and he sighed.

"i will be in college, [nickname], i promise i visit, okay?" he kisses my forehead and i just nodded.

"okay tsukasa-nii." i smiled and he pinches my cheeks.

"we will always talk and share each other‛s secrets okay? I love you sis." he whispered and i smiled.

"okay bro, talk to you later!" you pouted waving at him as the third years finally leaving.

"bye iizuna-senpai! good luck!" they all shouted and they waved back at them.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

i wss currently texting tsukasa, we are talking for an hour now, we are gossiping, telling me where college he would go to and what course would he have.

i laid down on my bed, next school year would be our turn to graduate, it was going too fast but it was all meant to be.

i remembered that i need to text sakusa for a bit and i opened my messages.

sakusa kiyoomi ♡
8:59 p.m

good evening sakusa-kun!
how are you feeling tonight?
i hope you are well, since you
are the new captain of the
team, i hope you are okay
with it, tsukasa-senpai is
trusting you with him. if you
have any problems, you
can go ask me or komori-
kun, okay? we are always
here for you since you
are now the captain and you
are also pressured on being
one of the top ace in japan.
take care of yourself okay?
see you around summer.
goodnight sakusa-kun!

mhm, night.

═══════ ˚* ੈ♛༉‧₊˚ ═══════

my eyes widened at the short reply, making me eventually squeal in delight.

"[y/n]! keep it down!" my dearest mother called out as i replied with a sorry.

maybe the following days would be better, right?