Part Three

The bed was huge, a California king at least, with blue taffeta sheets and a thick, plush, white duvet to match on top. She wasn't one for unnecessary decor, I noticed, as there was a lack of decorative pillows and the only things on her nightstands were small table lamps.

The top of the high-boy dresser was bare, the walls were bare, there were no pillows or throw blankets on the armchair that sat in the corner, and the plain blue rug on the floor matched the plain blue curtains that covered the sliding glass door, which I could only assume led to a small balcony.

It was sleek and sexy, much like her, and gave nothing away; the room could've been a hotel room for how clean and clear it was.

"Do you have any questions before we begin?" She asks me, her blue, blue eyes not breaking contact with mine, which I'm sure were as wide as saucers.

"Why do you call me Dolly?" I blurted out, which was perhaps the most random question I could've asked. But nonetheless, it was one I really did want the answer to.

She smiled and leaned forward slightly as we stood by the doorway of her bedroom, her eyes shimmering with amusement. Two perfect little dimples complimented her smooth cheeks, and I couldn't help but think of what it would feel like to slowly lick each one, to feel her skin and her shiver against the tip of my curious tongue.

"Because when I first laid eyes on you, I felt like a child" She says, her voice low and seductive "I wanted you the second I saw you, like a child in a toy store, as if I'd see the most beautiful doll" she stops and inhales, a small smirk on her dark lips "you were, and still remain to be, the most beautiful being I've ever laid eyes on" She reached out to run her index finger down the side of my cheek and down my jaw, slowly and sensually.

"So like you would a toy, you bought me"

I don't know where it came from, the sudden bold response that I didn't even have time to think of; she was paying me to be her submissive. She paid for my company, she paid for me. That was the whole point of this; it was just a bonus in my eyes that I was attracted to her the way I was.

"Because, my beautiful little Doll" She says, seemingly bemused and entertained as she studied me closely "I always get what I want" it was a fact, really; she wanted me, this way, she was guaranteed to have me.

I needed the money, and she wanted my company. Still, I couldn't help the chills that ran down my spine, not at her words, but the way she said them.

Her hand still rested upon my cheek as her eyes burned into me, still looking at me as I studied her eyes; It was impossible to get sick of looking at her eyes.

"Stunning" she murmurs, seemingly talking more to herself rather than to me. "You're quite literally, a doll" she says, louder this time for me to hear. "Your eyes are so blue, and your skin is like porcelain; every single feature is so delicate, so precise, as if designed just for me" I could feel myself turning red at her words; never in my life had I ever expected to hear this from anyone ever.

She was making my heart skip so many beats, it felt like my chest was doing double dutch

"Lie down, Dolly. Relax. This is all about you" her voice is soothing, comforting, and as I feel her hand sliding to run her thumb across my cheekbone, I immediately relax into her touch, sighing delicately into her soft palm.

"Yes ma'am" I whisper, sliding my shoes off of my feet to climb up onto the bed. Immediately, my weight sunk down into the soft expanse of the mattress, the sheets wrinkling beneath me.

"Good girl" she praised, beaming down at me as I laid flat on my back in the middle of the bed, which was perhaps the most comfortable bed I'd ever laid on.