Part Four

I went home later that night.

The contract still needed to be looked at, not to mention that I hadn't even signed it yet, which meant until it was signed, I wasn't stuck officially to her.

After getting a shower, changing into some pyjamas, and getting myself a glass of green juice (because I liked sipping on something when I relaxed, and green juice is at least healthy), I settled in to read the contract. Nervously, my eyes scanned the cover page before quickly flicking it open to the index.

INDEX
1. Addressing your Domme
2. Expected behaviour
3. Rules
4. Punishments
5. Rewards
6. Toys / Props
7. Preferences
8. Safe Word
9. Technicalities

A list a mile long, with lists for each one. It was simple enough; for each section, there was a check list. My only job was to check the activities/items I was okay with during play, and then initial the bottom of the list, before moving on to the next section.

Gulping, intimidated by the contract already, I turned to the first category.

ADDRESSING YOUR DOMME
1. Ma'am
2. Madam
3. Mistress

All simple enough. I checked each box with a bold black line, confident in my decisions and slowly growing more confident with the contract in general.

After all, it wasn't difficult; if I didn't like the idea of something, all I had to do was not check the box. It was that simple; she wouldn't do anything that I wasn't comfortable with.

Surprisingly enough, I found that there weren't many things in the contract that I wasn't interested in trying. Most things seemed to be easy enough to handle; I was sure I could do it.

When I'd gotten to the bottom of the list, Technicalities, the very last page, I was surprised to see it was also the lengthiest one.

Everything from living arrangements, to my dating life (spoiler; the contract was binding for a year, and during that year I would be forbidden from seeing or sleeping with anyone besides her), to what I wore, to where I went.

In short, I wouldn't be allowed to dress like a whore or act like one, which was more than okay with me.

When I got to the bottom of the page, I read a line that made my heart stop cold in my chest.

Any known addictions, including but not limited to; Drugs, Alcohol, Gambling, Sex, Etc. ___________ (if so, please include how long you've been sober) ___________

I wasn't sure what to write; of course I was an addict and an alcoholic, but I didn't want that to affect her opinion of me. That being said, I also knew damn well that lying wouldn't be an option.

Known drug and alcohol addiction (oxy and vodka, to be precise). Time sober: eighteen months and counting.

I figured that was as good as an answer as any; it was the truth after all.

As nervous as I felt, I knew I'd have to follow through with this; not only was the pay too good to pass up (easily enough for me to not have to work the next year while I find my footing), but for some odd reason, I felt drawn to Madam Robbins.

I couldn't quite place my finger on how I was feeling, but somehow I knew it wasn't anything I'd ever felt before.

As I finished up signing the last lines of the contract, I realized how chilly it had gotten. With a shiver, I stood up to go turn the heat up a bit in my apartment; the heater wasn't the best, the apartment building in general wasn't the best, so it always took a while to heat up, if it even bothered.

Most nights, I just piled every blanket onto my bed and slid underneath. It kept me warm enough, though the floors were always obnoxiously chilly on my toasty feet in the mornings.

Rubbing my eyes, I decided to just call it a night and head to bed. I'd read the contract, I'd made up my mind, and now I needed to sleep on it.

~

"Well Dolly, I am thoroughly impressed with your choices" Madam Robbins said the next day, her eyebrows arched high in surprise as she flicked through the contract pages, scanning each one carefully as she went.

Today, she looked exquisite; her blonde hair was left loose to curl down around her shoulders, while her lips were painted a bold red to match the red blouse she wore, paired with some sleek skinny jeans and what I'd guessed were some sort of expensive heel.

She looked incredible, and of course, took my breath away.

"I must say, I'm excited to play with you my pet" she tells me, pupils blown out as she observed me with a seemingly cool demeanour. Still, despite her calm tone, I could see her muscles tense ever so slightly as she looked at me through eyes of pure onyx. "It's my turn to sign. Then that's it; you're mine for one year" she tells me, grabbing a red pen and clicking it roughly.

"What's your name?" I ask her, realizing now that I'd never asked for her first name. Somehow, after signing my life away to her, I still didn't know her first name.

She stops and looks up at me. She smiles, her dimples catching my eye immediately, before answering me.

"Arizona"

"Arizona" I repeat, liking the way it rolled so effortlessly off of my tongue. "Arizona. Beautiful" I said absently, as I stared straight into her eyes. "Beautiful" I caught myself mumbling again, under my breath.

In any other situation, under any other circumstances, if I'd met her I would've avoided her. Somebody who looks like her, normally wouldn't have much to do with someone like me.

Not to mention that she was older than me by a good ten years, and she was a woman. I'd never been with a woman before.

What we'd done the last time I'd been with her was as far as I'd ever gone with a woman.

She was so intimidatingly beautiful, so precise and sharp and eye-catching; I never would've had the balls to even ask her for the time of day.

"Do you have any other questions for me, Dolly?" She asks me, leaning forward slightly so her hair falls around her face delicately.

"Just one thing" I say, taking in a deep breath. She nodded, and waited for what I was about to say next.

"I've never been with a woman before"

This information seemed to catch her off-guard; she wasn't expecting me to tell her I'd never had sex with another woman. I'd been so willing to comply with what she'd wanted, I figured she had assumed I had been with other women before her.

"Dolly, you're precious" she murmurs, her eyes ghosting to look me up and down, sending a shiver of anticipation down my spine. "Let me be gentle with you, just the first time. Let me make it special" she asks, eyes moving back up to meet my own.

I can't speak, I can't find any words and even if I had the dictionary I wasn't confident I could get anything coherent out, so I just nod. Yes, of course I would let her do that.

I felt special that she'd even wanted to be gentle with me.

"Amelia" she asks, her voice low and dangerous as she looks up at me through dark eyelashes "do you know what you've agreed to?"

"That doesn't matter; I trust you"

A/N: idk how many of y'all have seen private practice, but the green juice thing is iconic. I wasn't sure what she'd be drinking bc wine is normally the go-to. Ofc Amelia's not drinking so we bring in green juice