Chapter 3- Getting to Know the Troublemaker

Shuichi POV:        

*We sat down at a table on the opposite side of the cafeteria from where Kaito and the others are*

That was probably a smart move anyways knowing Kaito-

Shuichi: "So, um..., why did you want to eat lunch with me?"

Kokichi: "I have like 3 reasons. I'm sure you've already figured out my first- to spite Kaito."

Wow, I wonder how I figured it out....................

Kokichi: "Also, I was curious after you saying you were interested in talking to me. Your friends seemed to find me as trouble immediately, well at least that goes for Maki and Kaito, yet, you continued to be curious."

Shuichi*stammering*: "I-I- Well you see-"

Shit- I was really hoping he wouldn't bring that up. What do I say?!

Shuichi: "Well... you just seem like an interesting person. Just because one person has an issue with you doesn't mean you're a bad person. Kaito may be one of my best friends, but he can get really dramatic.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, what was your last reason."

        *Kokichi slightly leaned over the table and just stared for a moment*

Kokichi: "Hm. That part is gonna stay a secret for now Saihara-chan. Nehehehe... but don't you worry. You'll find out soon enough."

       *He gave a wide smile*

Well now I'm even more curious, but I'm sure that was the point. I'm just glad he didn't question me about the thing I said earlier anymore.

        <Lunch Bell Rings>

Only one more class.......

Shuichi: "What's your next class Kokichi? I have geography. I already checked with the others, they said they don't have it."

        *Kokichi quickly shuffled through his bag to find his schedule*

Kokichi: "What a coincidence. I just so happen to have the exact same class. Wanna walk together?"

I have a feeling I don't have much much of a choice, so It's best not to fight it.

Shuichi: "Yeah sure let's go."

        *We grabbed our stuff and rushed to our next class *

       <Time Lapse to once the class starts(sorry I'm not creative rn lol)>

Teacher: "Hello class, I'll be your geography teacher for this year! Now you guys might be irritated with me for this, but I have a project for you already. I know it seems annoying, but I'm sure you'll figure out a way to make it fun. It is a partner project specifically for the reason that I want you to get to know your new classmates!"

       *The class let out an irritated sigh*

Teacher: "I'm pairing you up with the person next to you. So it'll be..."

I tried listening in through the names to hear mine somewhere in there. I could be paired up with 4 different people.

Teacher: ".....and Kokichi Ouma with Shuichi Saihara. The project is based on what you know of the most famous cites to see in Tokyo. This is strictly a participation grade. I believe in you guys."

        *The bell rings and she gives us a hopeful smile*

Oi! How was that chapter? I have many interesting plans for the next few chapters and I'm writing chapter 4 right now. Please comment any suggestions for some things I could add to the next chapter!