𝑋𝑉𝐼

A/N: Y'all are gonna get some action in this one👀

Lisa

I stepped out the van wearing a black crop top with a black blazer and matching slacks, and made my way towards the entrance of the tall building. "I'm going in," I said while pressing my earpiece. "Okay be careful and don't drop your guard. Who knows what could happen in there," I heard Jennie reply. "Copy that."

Once I entered, I looked around to find the enemy and saw him walking towards the elevator with his companion. Upon seeing that I quickly fastened my pace to be able to catch up to them, but once they were on the elevator, the doors started to slowly close. Damn it I'm gonna miss my chance. I thought to myself and ran towards the elevator. It's too late. Suddenly an arm prevented the doors from closing and made the doors open up again. "Get in ma'am," I heard a male voice say causing me to look at their face, just to see that it was the enemy. Shit. "Thank you sir," I said in a low tone causing him to smile. "No problem."

I stood in front of the enemy and the man he was with to prevent any signs indicating that I'm following them, but as I stood there, I couldn't help but feel the burning gaze of the man next to the enemy. It was as if he was burning holes through my back and the feeling wasn't pleasant, it gave me goosebumps but I tried my best to ignore it. I can't let them see that I'm uncomfortable.  After a few minutes of standing in silence, we made it to the last floor of the building which led to an entrance to a fancy restaurant, hearing shuffling behind me, I stepped off the elevator. I then stepped to the side and pulled out my phone to make is seems as if I was messaging someone while they walked ahead of me and went inside the restaurant.

"They're going inside a restaurant on the last floor," I said through my earpiece. "You're most likely gonna need to have a reservation to go inside, but follow them either way. Try to persuade one of the employees to let you in, you know what to do," Jennie replied. "Copy that." I then started walking towards the restaurant entrance, but as I walked inside, I was suddenly stopped by one of the waitresses, who seemed to be in her early twenties. "Ma'am do you have a reservation?" She asked with a smile. Here goes nothing. I thought to myself while mentally praying that this will work. "No, but if a cute girl like you could let me pass through that would be great," I said while pulling off a charming smile causing the girl to blush. Easy target. "I-I'm sorry but I can't do that. I-I'll get in trouble-." I stopped her by putting a finger on her lips, making her stay quiet. "They don't need to know do they? Either way if you let me pass through I'll repay you for your gratitude," I said while showing her the $1,000 that was inside my blazer. "R-Right this way ma'am," she immediately said while guiding me to a table causing me to smirk. Good girl.

"You can have a seat here ma'am. Let me know when you're ready to order," the waitress said as she gestured me to sit on the table next the enemy. Perfect. I bid a quick thank you and sat down, and started to skim through the menu. Okay Lisa just act normal. I mentally told myself so that I could calm down. I should order something so that I won't look too obvious but what should I order. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I heard Jennie speak. "Jisoo hacked into the surveillance cameras and Rosé hacked into their phones already, we're just gonna  connect our radio to their phones so that we could eavesdrop on them. For now just keep a close eye on them just in case we miss something or anything suspicious happens," Jennie said.

This won't be hard... right?

Rosé

"Jisoo unnie I'm gonna transfer all the data into the USB drive so that we could save it for later."