ℕ𝕖𝕨 ☻︎ Tōru Oikawa x Reader

Back with another Oikawa one shot! I am a mega simp for him he is just so, chefs kiss I can't explain better than real men.

Anyways, this is a lemon! Mature content with extra top spice.

Reader is female in this one!

Requested by @rosey_lover_

Anime is Haikyuu! Streaming on Netflix and more!

Enjoy~

__________________________________

Cocky and extremely very stuck up at his game. No shame in his game.

No shame in the words and lies he probably told people on a daily basis.

He walked the halls with confidence and talked with such a flirty happy tone in his voice to every single person he saw.

He loved volleyball and everyone seemed to love it because of him. He was the cheerful person in the room that was a beast at the game on the court.

Girls and even guys fawned over him at times as he smiled at them or served a quick volleyball in their faces and reach.

It was great to see a cocky person striving in life and living it to the fullest while actually in class and the entire school.

In fact the entire school knew his name.

Yet they called him a playboy for his actions and the way the words bounced of his lips.

It was the Grand Volleyball King, Tōru Oikawa.

It was the asshole Tōru Oikawa.

The little damn player that spread rumors about him dominating in bed and sleeping with people that told him he was the best at doing it.

It annoyed you every single day that he had talked about himself and praised himself for walking on this earth to other people that were poor and miserable like you.

Like you you meant that you didn't get the praise and attention like her did almost everyday, and you hated being a loner when you were one of the most smartest people in the entire school.

It hurt to see that you also got kicked off of the girls colliery all team for not being as good as Oikawa himself.

You were a setter for a long time, but once he stepped into the light no one cared about any other setter than this schools Oikawa.

It was stupid to see that the captain had even compared genders as to he had abs and bigger muscles and he was very attractive inside and out.

It was annoyed to hear this as days passed where you didn't make it because of Oikawa, and many days when you heard him being a player plus a cocky bastard again.

You were once friends with his best friend now Iwaizumi, but you two drifted away from some reason because of grades and family reasons.

It was cool with you and also with him, so it didn't really matter.

But then Oikawa stepped into the light again and it hurt you to see him.

It made you so angry you wanted to punch him and make him bleed from everywhere for being so damn annoying.

You'd hate to admit this as well, but he was very attractive. And it almost hurt to see other girls all up around him and talking about wonderful nights though some were fake.

You wanted Oikawa, he would only see you at times.

Today was different, today was the day that everything would change.