𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆?

saturday - 06:47

levbabyyy:
good morning 😄😄

you:
hi

what's up with the username?

levbabyyy:
i didn't like the old one

this one's better :3

you:
i think russian boy is better than lev baby

levbabyyy:
whatever

i don't need your opinion

😇

anyways are you busy today??

you:
you're lucky i'm not

levbabyyy:
yay!

the team and i are gonna be doing extra practice together at the school gym

can you come?

like around 10 am?

to nekoma high?

you:
okay

levbabyyy:
really??%?%>

i thought you'd say no like the other times-

you: just shut up before i change my mind

levbabyyy:
okay okay 😭

levbabyyy has disconnected.

you looked up at the celing as you lad your phone on your chest. what had drew you to agree to go to a volleyball team's practice?

you shrugged it off and got out of bed to eat breakfast.

you got out of the subway and walked to nekoma high. you wore something simple before leaving. an oversized black plain t-shirt and black shorts.

"hey, f/n!" you saw lev and his team waiting for you by the gate, all of them in their gym clothes.

you could tell from afar the kuroo and yamamoto were blushing and whispered to each other about you, which you didn't care about.

you finally made it to them and they walked in the campus. you followed them from behind.

you all walked in the gym and the ceiling lights turned on. you first noticed the huge net in the middle of the court. "hey f/n, let's practice together!" he ran to the basket of volleyballs and picked up one while looking at you.

"i don't know how to play though." you stood there. "it's simple! just toss the ball at me and i'll spike it. " he reassured and everyone started their practice.

you finished tossing the ball for lev and you didn't realize how much you were staring at him. no, really. you don't know what was going on. you thought you were possessed at this point.

"good practice everyone!" kuroo said out loud while everyone was drinking water. you didn't so you were picking up all of the volleyballs and but them all back in the basket.

you all left the gym and started heading home. you were walking along with lev who was looking around the scenery with a smile on his face.

"before i go...i wanna say that..." you spoke and stopped walking. he stopped as well and turned around. "f/n?"

should you tell him about the instant feelings you've been having? but that would sound awkward. but you already started, you can't stop now!

"it's nothing. i'll be going home now. bye, lev." you looked at him one last time and walked away. "oh- uhm..bye!" he said back.