𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

you heard a knock on your door about an hour minutes later. you opened the door to see lev with a bouquet of flowers.

"hi girlfriend!" he smiles widely and hands you the flowers. "o-oh..thanks.." he grabbed them and you let him in.

"let's just leave them here, let's go somewhere nice. like the park!" you just nodded and set the bouquet of flowers on the coffee table.

suddenly, you were getting carried on lev's back. he was giving you a piggy back ride. you let out a short gasp and you got all flustered.

you saw him leave the door and closed it once he stepped out of the house. you hesitantly wrapped your arms around his neck so you wouldn't fall.

he took you all the way to the nearest park and that's when you got off. "let's go over there!" he pointed at a playground and he immediately ran towards it.

"wait-wait up!" you ran after him. you already saw him going down a slide. but because of his height, he didn't go as fast. "whee!" he raised his arms up. he was like a child.

"come one, f/n!" he gestured towards you and crawled in a colored tube. you flinched a bit and went to the tube. you got in and crawled through it.

"you sure you can fit in there, lev?" you said as loud as you could so he could hear you. you looked behind you until your face slammed onto lev's butt.

"AGH!!" you moved back and lev looked behind him in concern. he just bursted out in laughter. "not funny!" your face turned red in embarrassment.

you two were now sitting on the swings, sitting side by side. you swung yourself back and forth a bit. "lev?" you called his name while you bowed your head down towards your lap.

"mhm?" he hummed. "do you think...i went a bit too fast? we only know each other for a year and-"

"no, of course not! but we can keep being friends and we can be together another time?"

"that would be awkward. so i'm not willing to do that." you declined his suggestion.

"only if you lived closer to me, then we wouldn't have to use the subway." lev chuckled. "we'll stick with the subway for now then." you cracked a smile.

he took you back home and you stood by your doorstep. you turned around and looked at lev. "uhm..thanks for today.." you said shyly while scratching your nape.

you were about to walk inside until lev grabbed you by the wrist. "can i...kiss you?" he asked with a timid face.

you smiled and reached for his cheeks, cupoing them with your hands. you pulled his face down towards you and his lips touched against your soft ones.

the two of you blushed, not realizing the way you both melted.

you broke the kiss and you looked down with a soft smile. "see you.." you looked at him one last time before entering your house.

and that was when you had your first boyfriend.

a boy who you met online.

fin.