14-Oh My God

"What the fuck?" asked Amy covering her head after the sport car with you behind the steering wheel and Jerry in the passenger seat drove into the back.

"What is she doing?" asked Amy looking at you. You just ignored her and drove into their side again. Then easily managing to out drive them.

"Oh my God" said Amy with tears stinging at her eyes. "What do they want?" asked Judy looking at them with wide eyes.

Stopping in the middle of the road you cut them off. "And what do you think you are doing?" you asked seeing Jerry open the door and walk before the car. "They are gonna drive you over" you said with a chuckle.

"I know. You just watch" said Jerry before crossing his arms and standing before the car. "I want them to drove me over" he said and you leaned your head onto the side confused.

As he (probably) anticipated they drove him over. But before they could get away further you could saw how he clung to the bottom of the car. You smirked at his plan and started the car again. It was a little beaten up but it is gonna get the job done.

Driving by their side and then before them you looked back. Just having Jerry's back if things turned painful.

"Did I kill him?" asked Judy looking back. "Hopefully" answered Charley. "What about (Y/N)? She's still driving before us" said Amy looking at your car.

"We can not out run her. She has a sport car and is fucking vampire" said Charley too looking at your car.

Weird noises started coming from the bottom of the car. That caused Charley (who is now sitting in the passenger seat) and Judy look down.

"Oh God" said Charley before a vampire claw broke the bottom of the car. Amy started screaming in horror.

"That's a fucking vampire hand. Do you believe me now mom?" asked Charley clinging to the door trying to get as far as possible from it.

"No keep driving mom" said Charley. "Charley fucking kick him" screamed Judy in horror. Charley did as his mother told him kicking the arm.

But that didn't seem to affect him at all as he pushed the gas pedal making the car stop. Seeing that you stooped your car too.

"Where is he?" asked Judy terrified before another car drove into their back. Scared they looked behind them to see a normal human walking out of the car holding his head.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" asked a grown up man in his forties. "Hey no stay in the car!" screamed Charley trying to save the man.

"You stop in the middle of the road. Your tail light not..." But before he could finish the sentence the back of Judy's car lifted revealing a pissed of Jerry.

His face alredy half transformed he walked to the man who was hurriedly scurrying back into his car. The man even locked his car which was comedic to Jerry.