17- You Let Him Get To Me Man

As Peter gulped down the alcohol his phone rang. "One moment" he said and answered it.

"Hello" "Mistr Vincent?" "Yes" "You have a delivery" "Alright send them up" and before the receptionist could say something Peter hanged up.

After a small argument with Ginger she walked downstairs to get the delivery. And then it clicked in Charely's mind.

"Wait a minute. You get deliveries this late?" asked Charley and Amy's eyes widened in realisation.

"Yeah. Hmm. No. I don't know" said Peter totally clueless why Charley asked him that. "Oh shit" said Charley.

"No you said that guy could come in that's an" "Invitation bud" completed Ed with a VLH shirt and a box under his arm. When Amy and Charley saw him they immediately stood up from the cough ready to flee at any second.

"Hey mister Vincent package for you" said Ed and threw the package at Peter who couldn't even catch it. Then a phone in Ed's pocket started ringing.

"Oh one second guys business call" he said with a fake smile and answered the phone.

"Hello. Oh yeah. No I'm looking at them right now. Yeah cmon right up" said Ed and ended the call putting the phone back into his pocket.

"He's actually guieted modern. Jerry. Despense with all that master stuff" said Ed with actual smile this time.

"Look Ed if you have a problem just keep it with me okay?" said Charley standing protectively before Amy.

"Oh yeah I have a problem. You let him get to me men. You let him turn me into this" said Ed and then hissed and bared his teeth.